View Full Version : Surfcasting Around the Block - Dennis Zambrotta

Pete_G
09-07-2012, 08:10 AM
It's finally out!

Available at the SWE retail store and online at Edge Angling:

Surfcasting Around the Block by DZ (http://www.edgeangling.com/DZ-Surfcasting-Around-the-Block.html)

There should be copies available starting today at River's End Tackle in Old Saybrook, CT as well.

http://www.edgeangling.com/miva/graphics/Surfcasting-Around-The-Block_450x675.jpg

BigFish
09-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Put my order in last night! I can't wait!!
:uhuh:

BigFish
09-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Got it in the mail this afternoon!!!! Can't wait for the first fire in the fireplace......saving the good read for then!!!:uhuh: Ahhhh....might have to read it sooner!!!

Saltheart
09-08-2012, 07:03 PM
If you've never heard of "The Snow Storm Blitz" , someday you will. :)

Good Luck with the book launch DZ.

DZ
09-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks Saltheart and Bigfish. It's been an interesting few days since the book has gone live. I was working at the SWE today and it was weird getting phonecalls looking for the book - most callers not even realizing they were speaking to the author until I mentioned it. It's a strange feeling to say the least.

chefchris401
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks Saltheart and Bigfish. It's been an interesting few days since the book has gone live. I was working at the SWE today and it was weird getting phonecalls looking for the book - most callers not even realizing they were speaking to the author until I mentioned it. It's a strange feeling to say the least.

nice ill have to stop in and get my copy signed. will be tough not to read it right away and take off to block.

best of luck with it dennis.

BigFish
09-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Nice bonus when I opened the cover.....DZ had signed my copy already!!!:uhuh:

hardcore from shore
09-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Ordered my copy today. Going to the Block for a week starting 9/29/12. It will be my first visit there. Will be going with my wife Tina and the couple we travel with a few times per year. Bill fishes as well. Looking forward to enjoying and learning about the island as well as getting in some fishing too.
Bill

fcap60
09-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Congratulations DZ.
I know that the island and this book have both been passions of yours for many years and personally I feel honored to be able to say that I had the opportunity to actually lodge with you on the island on a couple of occasions and learn a few spots from a Master !

Good luck with it !

Frank

JohnR
09-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Congrats Dennis :btu: