View Full Version : JohnR & Clamdigger

Fisherwoman
02-07-2001, 01:48 PM
please check your emails and let me know what you think of these pictures, thanks!!!

JohnR
02-07-2001, 02:53 PM
Got 'em, sweet 8)

Fisherwoman
02-07-2001, 03:15 PM
Thanks, just wanted to get some different opinions.

Topwater
02-07-2001, 04:19 PM
FW: Can you send me the pictures too? Are they in that program I can't open? Call me at work and I'll give you the new home e-mail addresses.

We went to the new Chinese place on Monday. It was really bad. Just a heads up if you get the urge.

That job is coming along slowly. We still have time though...

JohnR
02-07-2001, 05:03 PM
Different opinion, OK. They will never catch a single sunfish, let alone a hallowed morone saxatilis. They probably swim backwards and they have collapsable hooks. Is that OK for a different opinion? Just joshing with you :P FW...

Actually, I would very mouch like to try a slimmed down version of the olive one as a dropper in front of an eel and an eel skin plug this summer. Keep that in mind... Would you like me to put some of those up on the board???

schoolie monster
02-07-2001, 05:12 PM
Hey, there's no secrets here! I wanna see 'em too.

Hey Fisherwoman, what's up? Hope the shoulder is improving as we inch towards spring. Can't be on the IR headed into the season. I may hit the meeting this month, if not, I'll certainly see you at the show in March.

When is the meeting? the last wednesday of the month?

Tell Bill I said, "hey" ... later.

Fisherwoman
02-07-2001, 05:31 PM
Ok JohnR, better never let me get ahold of that picture from MV, LMAO. You can put up a few of those pictures if you want. By the way the slimmed down version of the olive one happens when you put it in the water!!! DAH they are tied very sparsly for that purpose.

Topwater, I will email them to you. What happened at the new place?

Hi Schoolie Monster, shoulder is doing pretty sucky, had an MRI done on the neck a week or so ago and now they are going to do some injections in my neck to try and eleviate a pinched nerve in one of the vertabre in my neck on the same side as the #^&#^&#^&#^&ty shoulder. Ah were having a good time. But as you said spring is just around the corner, can't wait as the left arm is doing pretty good. I will forward those pictures to you too if I can find your email address. Was good to here from you, how is the family doing?

Clammer
02-07-2001, 07:34 PM
F/W they came out great// Iprinted them out so ill be all set [only kidding] I'll see you at the show and we can take care of business Thanks//

Fisherwoman
02-07-2001, 09:20 PM
Clamdigger, glad they came out good. We will see you there.

JohnR
02-07-2001, 11:17 PM
OK, here are the minatures of three of them, there were more:

[img=http://www.striped-bass.com/Images/jbteas1a.jpg]

[img=http://www.striped-bass.com/Images/jbteas2a.jpg]

[img=http://www.striped-bass.com/Images/jbteas3a.jpg]

FW - don't you have tha pictures from the adventurous skate and sandshark night on South Beach? What was it McKinnley's Hole, Murphy's hole? I forget... :P

Saltheart
02-07-2001, 11:35 PM
Nice! Me copy! :)

Topwater
02-08-2001, 08:42 AM
FW: They look great. I like the olive and white the best. I see you have been busy. Keep up the good work!!

Do those pictures from MV feature someone we know sleeping? ZZZZZZZ

The food was cold, dry and had little or no taste.
Enjoy the day off Bill.

JohnR
02-08-2001, 11:31 AM
Yes, someone was sleeping. I am still wondering why FW has thought it so hilarious too... I was asleep in the back of my truck, no big deal. I was getting well deserved sleep and fisherwoman and anchorboy were out sniffing sandfleas and watching shooting stars collide. I was refreshed in the morning and they were making circles in the sand :P . Of course, had I stayed awake too, maybe I would have landed that lone 3 pound MONSTER bluefish ;D

Fisherwoman
02-08-2001, 01:20 PM
JohnR, thanks for putting up the picture. As for the MV sleeper pictures, they were taken on your camera if I remember correctly!!!! So I don't know what happen to them. The reason I think it is so hilarious is because all you eel guys kept saying was something like " were bringing 50 lbs of eels, 24 hr fishing, no sleeping, slammin big bass". I never saw so many guys sleep so much in one week. ROTFLMAO!!!

Glad you all like the pictures, can't wait to get out there and get a line pulled.

swimmer
02-12-2001, 10:49 PM
Hey Jul's what pictures??????

JohnR
02-13-2001, 09:24 AM
There is a picture of Fisherwoman battling a 30 pound blue on a trout rod. She just about had it landed when she stopped hallucinating, where as I, on the other hand, was wide awake and in complete control of my senses when I landed the largest fish of that eve, a 5 pound shark...

Fisherwoman
02-13-2001, 10:01 AM
Hey Johnnie, is that when you fell off the tailgate while you we dreaming of that 50 lber and triped over 2 lawn chairs, a sand spike, Joe Ciampa and then wrapped yourself in the line, to land that little dogfish, Ah yes its all coming back to me now EELSPLEEPER!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

chris L
02-13-2001, 01:28 PM
those are nice teasers there . I like the olive and white . But that black and blue looks like a fine teaser also . Well tied .

Fisherwoman
02-13-2001, 01:38 PM
Thanks Chris L,
I have had alot of practice this winter. All the colors work pretty darn good, but some of the coloring is a little of in the pictures compared to the the actual fly colors.