View Full Version : 11 years

Raider Ronnie
09-08-2012, 08:57 PM
A few days away from 9/11, 11 years ago.
Little to no news or media coverage about the anniversary.
Have people forgotten already ?

striperman36
09-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Damn, I cannot believe that.

Thank you.

BMEUPSCOTTY
09-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Maybe not on the major networks, but there have been a lot of documentaries on cable lately. Most were repeats, but there were at least three new ones on Destination America (if you get it) the past few days. (The Falling Man, The Woman Who wasn't There, and Surviving the Impact) There are 9/11 shows on CNN, TLC, and Nat Geo right now. It is sad though that I haven't seen much mentioned on the nightly news yet, and haven't really heard people talking about it much.

Hookedagain
09-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Never Forget. I have watched most of the programs on tv and it never gets old. Some are better than others. The loss of police, fire and civilian lives is sickening. I went to N.Y. for a few funerals and it was the most somber days of my life. Ground Zero was and still is breath taking, actaully bone chilling.

OLD GOAT
09-09-2012, 07:50 AM
For anyone having a hard time with these actions of humanity try reading this book. It helped me.

The day the world came to town.

A Great look at humanity

xyzs
09-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Never Forget. I have watched most of the programs on tv and it never gets old. Some are better than others. The loss of police, fire and civilian lives is sickening. I went to N.Y. for a few funerals and it was the most somber days of my life. Ground Zero was and still is breath taking, actaully bone chilling.

any pictures please post love to see....thx

HESH2
09-09-2012, 08:24 AM
iceman was living in nyc with family and was working in financial building close by and saw towers go down.middle son's brother-in-law fireman who was off that day,son had gone to college with alot of firemen who died.i personally will never foreget.after watching all the cable shows so far this week on 9/11 it was a complete failure on our government because they knew something was going to happen and did nothing.as you watch the different cable shows all agency's failed us badly.

bart
09-09-2012, 10:41 AM
I remember it clear as day. Was sitting in class when a student came in and told everyone. People thought he was joking. I will never forget walking out onto campus and seeing people crying and comforting one another. It was a surreal scene. Went to school with a lot of kids from NY/NJ. I'm sure I will feel it even more when I am sitting in class tomorrow...