View Full Version : GregW

piemma
09-10-2012, 05:28 AM
What's up with GregW??? Hasn't posted since June.

fishbones
09-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I spoke to him on Friday. He's been busy with a new job and trying to buy a house, etc... He still checks in here, but hasn't been posting much.

piemma
09-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Great. Give him my best. Just a bit worried since we haven't seen him.

RIJIMMY
09-10-2012, 09:53 AM
he actually showed up in the political forum. poor bastard, he'll never be the same again.

JohnR
09-10-2012, 10:42 AM
he actually showed up in the political forum. poor bastard, he'll never be the same again.

GREG - RUNNNNN!!!!!!

GregW
09-10-2012, 05:48 PM
What's up with GregW??? Hasn't posted since June.

Hey Paul,
Thanks for the thoughts. All is well here, but as Fishbones mentioned I've just been incredibly busy. I spent June, July August working 7-5 and school 6-9:30 every night. And during all that I have been in the process of buying my first house (which could be several threads in itself, lol). I just started a new job and am slowing down on school so I hope to find more time for fishing now.

bloocrab
09-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Not sure if you remember me from the Vineyard Greg, but take FULL care of the important things right now, contrary to popular belief, the fish will always be there. Sure it's OK to step out of reality for a little R&R, but stay focused until the important matters are settled.

Good Luck, as you've got a LOT going on right now.

piemma
09-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Hey Paul,
Thanks for the thoughts. All is well here, but as Fishbones mentioned I've just been incredibly busy. I spent June, July August working 7-5 and school 6-9:30 every night. And during all that I have been in the process of buying my first house (which could be several threads in itself, lol). I just started a new job and am slowing down on school so I hope to find more time for fishing now.

Stay well my friend. Try and find a little time to fish the Fall run. It's starting. Good for your soul and it helps keep everything in perspective.

GregW
09-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Not sure if you remember me from the Vineyard Greg, but take FULL care of the important things right now, contrary to popular belief, the fish will always be there. Sure it's OK to step out of reality for a little R&R, but stay focused until the important matters are settled.

Good Luck, as you've got a LOT going on right now.
Yea, I remember you. How have you been?
It is certainly tough to not be fishing, but you're right I have to stay focused.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

GregW
09-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Stay well my friend. Try and find a little time to fish the Fall run. It's starting. Good for your soul and it helps keep everything in perspective.

I'm going to try and sneak out this weekend. Hope to see you down there one of these days.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device