Check this battle wagon out.

Marine Radio
Fish Finder
Downrigger
Cooler
Rod Holders

Rockport24
09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Cool! I happen to catch an espisode of the new ridiculous show called "Off the Hook" with some goofball guy and they fished off very similar rigs.. looks like a good time. For that cost though, couldn't you get a decent older boat?

chefchris401
09-11-2012, 01:11 PM
look up jetskibrian on the other site, think he was one of the first guys to do this regularly and make it more mainstream.

his rigs are insane, custom everything, tons of electronics, yeti cooler rackes.

fishing NC areas a lot.

probably the cost of nice boat, but allows you a lot of access and easily manned with one guy, easier to trailer and cheaper on gas.

Rockport24
09-11-2012, 02:22 PM
yeah he was the guy on this show! cool rigs....

striperman36
09-11-2012, 02:36 PM
look up jetskibrian on the other site, think he was one of the first guys to do this regularly and make it more mainstream.

his rigs are insane, custom everything, tons of electronics, yeti cooler rackes.

fishing NC areas a lot.

probably the cost of nice boat, but allows you a lot of access and easily manned with one guy, easier to trailer and cheaper on gas.

totally, for 1 guy fishing it's a solution, although next we are going to see fuel tank expansion and some maniac out chasin the big boys on the bank

MikeTLive
09-11-2012, 04:31 PM
i always thought rigging up a fishing jet ski would be great idea.
only problem is they are BANNED all over the place.
why ban the boat? instead ban the method of operation of that boat.

Why cant I put a jetski into the harbor or any other navigable water way and putter it at under 6mph leaving no wake - like other boats are SUPPOSED to do?

pistolpete68
09-11-2012, 07:23 PM
I have been fishing on my jetski out of plymouth for 4 years .
Same rig yamaha suv 1200 . Plenty of room for fishing tons of storage + you can get places a regular boat can't . Who did the custom Fab work for you ??? I want to do the same thing to mine next year .

Check this battle wagon out.

Marine Radio
Fish Finder
Downrigger
Cooler
Rod Holders

likwid
09-11-2012, 07:36 PM
i always thought rigging up a fishing jet ski would be great idea.
only problem is they are BANNED all over the place.
why ban the boat? instead ban the method of operation of that boat.

Why cant I put a jetski into the harbor or any other navigable water way and putter it at under 6mph leaving no wake - like other boats are SUPPOSED to do?

Because a million sideways hat tards and guidos who insisted on driving around like idiots ruined it for you.

Nebe
09-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Because a million sideways hat tards and guidos who insisted on driving around like idiots ruined it for you.

Hahahaha! So true
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Piscator
09-11-2012, 09:20 PM
I Who did the custom Fab work for you ??? I want to do the same thing to mine next year .

This isn't mine. A friend of mine sent the picture to me.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

afterhours
09-12-2012, 06:35 AM
can't operate one after dark in ri - period.

pistolpete68
09-12-2012, 07:45 PM
can't operate one after dark in ri - period.

That's the only draw back . Even if i put navigation lights on . I still could not operate the jet ski at night . But you can take a YAK out at night . Does not make sense .

afterhours
09-13-2012, 06:33 AM
That's the only draw back . Even if i put navigation lights on . I still could not operate the jet ski at night . But you can take a YAK out at night . Does not make sense .

yup- thought about one a few years back and was told this by dem. nav lights didn't matter- ridicrurous.