View Full Version : Connecticut River

scarecrow
05-30-2003, 07:40 AM
Have been doing really good the past like week on the river. Ive been going out everyday at like 230 in the morning then fishing till about 8 or 9 in the morning. I have been taking most of my fish on SPRO bucktail jigs but I am getting hits in only about one area of the river and thats the area I try to focus on. Last Saturday I got down at the river about 3:15 in the morning and first cast with a 13 inch ledgerunner jerkbait I got a 28" and then two casts later I got a 33". Yellow and White gibbs pencil poppers have been a good lure too but I really like the spro bucktails allot and I am proably gonna stick with them this year.

RAPPIN MIKEY GIVE ME A CALL WE GOTTA GO this weekend.

Rappin Mikey
05-30-2003, 09:17 AM
Scarecrow, I'm heading down to the Cape tonight as soon as I get out of work. I'll be back tomorrow after dark. What bar are you at? Maybe I'll come in for a drink on my way home. What side of the river have you been fishing? I really haven't been doing to well. You aren't fishing the raceway are you? Anyway, I got extra room in my jeep for tonight. I'll be leaving around 4:00. Give me a holla if you want to go. I'm all set up. Off-road passes and the whole 9.