View Full Version : WTT: older stren line winder

jlnel
10-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi , i have a Stren line winder that I'm looking to get rid of. My other one with the burnt out motor i think I'm going to send out to have repaired. This one runs fine, i will try and put a couple pics up later today. Im not looking to ship so be willing to come get it or i will meet you close to the canal someplace. What am i looking for in trade?? Make a cash offer, thats fine but high end reels, plug building stuff like a small spray booth, good name dust collection system(110 only) firearms will be to the front of the line, Hoyt newer higher end bows, let me know what ya got. If nothing strikes my fancy ill just pack it away. If you're really interested PM me an email or a cell phone # and i will do a quick video on my phone and send it, i think thats the best option so you can see it upfront. Thanks, John.

numbskull
10-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Any interest in a custom surf bag for it?

jlnel
10-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Working on a couple trades but also interested in a plug finishing package... spray booth and drying cabinet, similar to the following pics. Booth has to be complete with squirrel cage type blower and ductwork and dryer with multi spinner’s lamps doors timer etc...looking for the set, spinner and booth together if this is the trade youre looking to do, these can be used or you can build but very close to the ones in pics..