View Full Version : Patriot DB's

afterhours
10-16-2012, 07:25 PM
why have our db's sucked for what seems to be forever?

Slipknot
10-16-2012, 07:54 PM
That is a very complicated and complex answer

wish i could write it all out here but I think there is a limit to how many characters per reply

I will say one thing, why BB is asked about their performance, he will never throw his guys under the bus, one reason to not kill his guys' confidence and the other to deflect any admission of bad drafting/scouting away from himself or other coaches. He is relentless about giving no information.

Remember in 2006 season Brady had nobody to catch the balls he threw, we had guys like Reche Caldwell, it killed us. so what do they do, the following year they go all out and get the best they can, welker, moss etc.
Time to get a balanced team
Well time to continue to build a balanced defense to compliment the awesome offense, Wilfork can't do it all by himself. He now has some pass rush, and hopefully Jones will get some calls his way soon as he gets held all the time. They need better coaching at secondary IMO. I think BB doesn't know enough about the defensive backs coaching as he does other stuff, I am probably wrong(I think he learned from Coughlin). anyway, time to get guys like Law and Harrison back there, Merriweather didn't work out, the guys they have now don't seem to be getting it. Maybe time for a trade if there is an answer out there on some team :huh: who knows.......
like I said, it's complicated