View Full Version : P- town

mrmacey
06-01-2003, 09:22 AM
ok no jokes i have a chance to go down for the next two days anyone from around there can tell me where to go i might go! tommorro is supposed to be allright weather wise! freinds of ours have condo right on water nobody there but her and her freind so me and wife might like to go just pack up the gear stop at mike and get a good surf outfit oh yea im ready to do it again!!!!!!

mrmacey
06-01-2003, 10:01 AM
just seen weather forcast for tonight tommorro morning gonna be ugly down there 30 40mph wind 3 in rain maybe some other time i like fishing but i do have common sense!!!!

Backbeach Jake
06-01-2003, 07:31 PM
Just checked the weather for Monday...mostly sunny by 9am West winds 15-20, 65-70 degrees sounds mint to me. Just left during the end of a Noreaster . Try the Back Beaches, or Herring Cove. If you have a permit try the Race. Good luck I'm Jealous!
BBJ

macojoe
06-01-2003, 08:03 PM
I was thinking about heading that way tomorrow! The water will be a bit unseattled after the weather so I thought I would use my sticker instead of the boat.
If I go and if i get fish I will let you no. But since I have not fished off the shore for years I don't think i will do much of the catching thing. :smash: