View Full Version : RMARSH

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Built my house 7 years ago.

What's up Bob! I never knew it was you behind the handle. Are you involved in the last one going up here? Wondering what it's under agreement for and how big it will be.

Rmarsh
10-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi Jason. Yes I remember working on your house very well. Beauitiful house you have. Its has great layout and the front porch gives it a distinctive look.

We are so busy right now its amazing.
These days I do the finish carpentry and cabinet work in all the houses, we don't subcontract that out anymore.

I haven't seen the plans yet for that house. I don't think they would want to build anything too elaborate on that lot, but I'll know more next week.

By the way, I noticed this on my truck antenea while driving home last night at 2:30 am, made me laugh at first, then I thought, who could have done this? what does it mean?:)

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-28-2012, 06:04 PM
LOL. All that means is that you fished with Mike. I was gonna join you guys last night but had a good time staying home:uhuh:. Glad I did. It took me 5 hours to clean the gutters and secure everything around the yard after waking up at 6:30 to take the kid to his hockey skating lessons and running errands. Tell Marcotte I said what's up.

Rmarsh
10-28-2012, 06:18 PM
Yea I suspected him but have no proof!
I wonder if it was because I wanted to try casting a few plugs after the eels weren't catching.
He asked me point blank if that was a plug I was holding in my hand
and I said, yes and I intend to try it. He was real quiet after that:smash:

Rmarsh
10-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Double post

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-28-2012, 06:25 PM
I haven driven home a couple of times with an eel antenna. Has nothing to do with plugging. Ask tonyo about mitten crabs or Johnny sax about the flying mackerel in the canal. Lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rmarsh
10-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Yes, mike had some great stories, and a few sad ones about lives lost in the pusuit of our revered striped bass.

Too bad you couldn't make it Jason, the fishing sucked but we had a relaxing time sitting by the fire, enjoying a few cold beverages.

JohnnySaxatilis
10-28-2012, 07:01 PM
I haven driven home a couple of times with an eel antenna. Has nothing to do with plugging. Ask tonyo about mitten crabs or Johnny sax about the flying mackerel in the canal. Lol

I thought i got rid of the car ornaments until i was half way down 6A and tried to use the wind shield wipers :biglaugh:

bastard

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-28-2012, 07:22 PM
I thought i got rid of the car ornaments until i was half way down 6A and tried to use the wind shield wipers :biglaugh:

bastard

Lmfao. I miss your face sax!

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Yes, mike had some great stories, and a few sad ones about lives lost in the pusuit of our revered striped bass.

Too bad you couldn't make it Jason, the fishing sucked but we had a relaxing time sitting by the fire, enjoying a few cold beverages.

I say after the storm passes we hit the spot with some fresh sea clams. I'm probably gonna hit the beaches with the kid and fill up a bucket with some fresh ones.

RickBomba
10-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Mikey used to get those all the time. My favorite was the time that he had like 300# of beach sand carefully piled on his hood, too.