View Full Version : DEM Published Book of RI Waters

jim sylvester
11-01-2012, 03:48 PM
years ago, DEM published a book compiled of all freshwater ponds, lakes ect in RI.. Included were species, topographical features of water, HP limit and where public boat ramp is for each body of water. Does anyone have one laying around...maybe trade for plug

thanks

jim

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I called dem a few years back for pond maps or any info related and they couldn't point me in the right direction. If you stumble across anything shoot me a pm
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

chefchris401
11-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Jim ill ask my pops think he has it.

jim sylvester
11-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Jim ill ask my pops think he has it.

thanks chris

DZ
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Jim,
I've got a copy you can borrow and make copies. Mine is annotated with all sorts of good info. It's titled Fisheries Investigations and Management in Rhode Island Lakes and Ponds.
1977. I work at the SWE on Saturday.

DZ

WESTPORTMAFIA
11-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Guys, the only pond I need info on is Sawdy. Is it in there? Now that I recall when I called DEM that was the only pond I was looking for info on. And they had no idea. It's a Mass/RI pond. My buddy lives on the RI side but his mailbox is MA. He has the only boat ramp on the whole pond. We have been fishing it for about 12 years and have it figured out but we have never had any access to any maps.

jim sylvester
11-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Jim,
I've got a copy you can borrow and make copies. Mine is annotated with all sorts of good info. It's titled Fisheries Investigations and Management in Rhode Island Lakes and Ponds.
1977. I work at the SWE on Saturday.

DZ

thanks Dennis!

DZ
11-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Guys, the only pond I need info on is Sawdy. Is it in there? Now that I recall when I called DEM that was the only pond I was looking for info on. And they had no idea. It's a Mass/RI pond. My buddy lives on the RI side but his mailbox is MA. He has the only boat ramp on the whole pond. We have been fishing it for about 12 years and have it figured out but we have never had any access to any maps.

West,
Sawdy is not included. Good pond though!

DZ

Fish_Eye
11-02-2012, 06:34 PM
It's a good book to have.

piemma
11-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Jimmy, I also have one you can borrow.