View Full Version : Its all over Tuesday.

Saltheart
11-02-2012, 12:56 PM
can't wait for Tuesday to go by. Tired of all the lying , half truths and totally inaccurate stuff people believe is true. I'm also tired of the campaign posters and TV ads. I am especially tired of the several a day phone calls with robomercials and polls.

It seems like they have been campaigning for 2 years now. Will be happy when its over.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....and we have a new president elect! :)

surfflyfish
11-02-2012, 01:02 PM
my mail today was nothing but like 12-15 stupid flyers with please vote for me.. which we had the perfect Gov and no elections.

JohnnyD
11-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Between watching the morning news, listening to sports radio and checking out a few videos on YouTube, I've been assaulted by no fewer than twenty of Elizabeth Warren's pathetic, lying attack ads.

I too cannot wait until this crap is over.

striperman36
11-02-2012, 02:16 PM
3 billion spent, over 1.5 million tv ads, let alone other vehicles.

I think they should donate for every dollar spent matching funds directly to a charity

JohnnyD
11-02-2012, 02:30 PM

I think they should donate for every dollar spent matching funds directly to a charity
I think the whole fundraising part of politics is a huge joke and does nothing but foster a culture where people can buy favors. Same goes for lobbying.

There's something to be said about the idea of Clean Elections (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_Elections).

striperman36
11-02-2012, 02:40 PM
I think the whole fundraising part of politics is a huge joke and does nothing but foster a culture where people can buy favors. Same goes for lobbying.

There's something to be said about the idea of Clean Elections (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_Elections).

I agree, the effect of the Citizen's United Ruling and this campaign has shown, to me, that campaign reform is needed.

20 million for a senate race?

politics should not be a profession

JohnnyD
11-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Tell that to all the grey hairs in Congress. There is a dire need of term limits in all areas our government. The Good ol' Boys Club needs to be disbanded.

justplugit
11-02-2012, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyD;967136]I think the whole fundraising part of politics is a huge joke and does nothing but foster a culture where people can buy favors. Same goes for lobbying.

QUOTE]

I agree JD. The same amount of taxpayer dollars should be allocated
to each Presidential candidate and that's it.
Anybody violating the rule goes to jail. :)

striperman36
11-02-2012, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyD;967136]I think the whole fundraising part of politics is a huge joke and does nothing but foster a culture where people can buy favors. Same goes for lobbying.

QUOTE]

I agree JD. The same amount of taxpayer dollars should be allocated
to each Presidential candidate and that's it.
Anybody violating the rule goes to jail. :)

F* jail, barred from holding office or an appointed position or using their influence in business. Get a REAL job

justplugit
11-02-2012, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=justplugit;967159]

F* jail, barred from holding office or an appointed position or using their influence in business. Get a REAL job

Better yet. :hihi: :btu:

Fly Rod
11-02-2012, 07:33 PM
what do UUU mean lying.....Romney gave a great speech this morning..he is a winner...remember U heard it here 3 months ago that Romney would win

Fly Rod
11-02-2012, 07:38 PM

The tax payer gave over 100 billion to green energy that had failed...60 or 100 billion to fix jersey....that is where it should have gone

rphud
11-03-2012, 08:20 AM
My guess is Tuesday will just be the beginning, if you know what I mean. On to the recounts and the courts!!!!

justplugit
11-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Yes, teams of lawyers are already perpared to detest. Rebubs are ready
this time as Dems were out with theirs way before them last time.

Jackbass
11-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I agree, the effect of the Citizen's United Ruling and this campaign has shown, to me, that campaign reform is needed.

20 million for a senate race?

X2
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

striperman36
11-03-2012, 04:44 PM
14 robocalls today.friggin NRA? Matt damon? Scott Brown?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device