View Full Version : Jobs report-

justplugit
11-02-2012, 06:22 PM
7.9% up a tick from 7.8% last report and light years ahead of the 5.4%
Obama promised.

Always comes back to the economy.
If your household was over extended on it's credit cards and close to
bankruptcy, who would you hire to get you back on track, a business man,
or a community organizer who spends $$$$$ like there's no tomorrow?

Fly Rod
11-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Spences buddy obama says employment was up..if employment was up BUTemployment % went up that means more were unemployed maybe Spence is using modern math

Saltheart
11-03-2012, 03:59 AM
None of the biased media is saying unemployment went up. Not days before the elction. they are all reporting it as still below 8%. What a crock!

Jackbass
11-04-2012, 10:01 AM
The jobs report is a bit misleading when you consider it only includes those who are on UN employment and actively seeking work. What about those whose benefits ran out? I would like to see a chart that correlates unemployment rates with new disability and transitional assistance requests? As well as the number of people who have opted to enroll in Medicare/Medicaid SS prior to 65?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

buckman
11-04-2012, 03:36 PM
The jobs report is a bit misleading when you consider it only includes those who are on UN employment and actively seeking work. What about those whose benefits ran out? I would like to see a chart that correlates unemployment rates with new disability and transitional assistance requests? As well as the number of people who have opted to enroll in Medicare/Medicaid SS prior to 65?

Only a few months ago we added more to disability then jobs created for that month
We are stagnant at best

Fly Rod
11-04-2012, 04:18 PM
wait till military contractors send out lay off slips...remember obama's administration sent them the notice not to send out pink slips and if they get sued we the people will pay their fines...military contractors have to send lay off notices 90 days prior to laying off that is the agreement with the unions....% of unemployment will go up