View Full Version : It's not Global warming

eelskimmer
11-05-2012, 12:47 PM
It's not Global Warming that caused Sandy
and it certainly isn't man caused gases.
Sorry about that Elizabeth.
:rotf2:

striperman36
11-05-2012, 01:02 PM
right, it's Fraggin

buckman
11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
It snowed in marshfield today
Al promised palm trees by now!!! I was looking forward to it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

bart
11-05-2012, 02:59 PM
I love how all the "experts" at the beginning of the year said there was no correlation between higher than average water temps and big coastal storms. Funny how we had 2 big storms almost exactly one year apart, with 2 of the warmest consecutive years on record. I think we should expect these types of storms from here on out as long as the warming trend continues....

ProfessorM
11-05-2012, 05:52 PM
snowed on Cape this morning for a few minutes too but didn't bother the fish, did bother my hands though, freeeeeeezing. Tomorrow morn. even colder.

MAKAI
11-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Hasn't there been many times in earths history that the planet was relatively ice free?
Mercurial and volatile home world we have.

spence
11-05-2012, 06:24 PM
I remember a long time ago when I heard Rush Limbaugh laugh off Global Warming because it was 72 degrees in January.

It was then I realized he was one of the most manipulative and dishonest people in media.

-spence

PRBuzz
11-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Hasn't there been many times in earths history that the planet was relatively ice fr

Yes, just before becoming mostly ice covered!

MAKAI
11-05-2012, 06:27 PM
See !

zimmy
11-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I would rather discuss the scam that the sun, not Earth is the center of the system or that insane idea that earth is round. I mean really, we can see the sun go around the Earth every freaking day!

spence
11-05-2012, 08:39 PM
I would rather discuss the scam that the sun, not Earth is the center of the system or that insane idea that earth is round. I mean really, we can see the sun go around the Earth every freaking day!

Proof!

-spence

Piscator
11-05-2012, 08:53 PM
It was then I realized he was one of the most manipulative and dishonest people in media.

-spence

Most of the media is manipulative and dishonest!!

Jackbass
11-06-2012, 03:29 AM
I remember a long time ago when I heard Rush Limbaugh laugh off Global Warming because it was 72 degrees in January.

-spence

It is amazing he doesn't get along with all of MSNBC they could teach him how to manipulate popular votes through fear and half truths.

Al Gore opened the door to global warming being laughed at. He my friend is a total joke.

Pete_G
11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I love how all the "experts" at the beginning of the year said there was no correlation between higher than average water temps and big coastal storms. Funny how we had 2 big storms almost exactly one year apart, with 2 of the warmest consecutive years on record. I think we should expect these types of storms from here on out as long as the warming trend continues....

A Grim Warning from Science by Bill McKibben | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books (http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2012/nov/01/hurricane-sandy-warning-science/)