View Full Version : Why

Roop
06-02-2003, 10:01 AM
do other boaters troll over busting fish people are casting to? :wall:

Motor over fish you're casting to so they can fling their sissy sticks? :fishslap:

Why do they not notice that there are plenty of fish busting all around? :smash:

Do I sound like that figure skater who got whacked in the knee, "Why?! Why?!"...:laughs:

fishsmith
06-02-2003, 11:22 AM
are you talking about a guide or just your everyday yahoo?
yahoo's are bad, but when it's a hired boat they should know better.

Bigcat
06-02-2003, 11:33 AM
I find that just because some jamoke can afford a big expensive boat,it dose not mean they know what they are doing, just that they have more money then brains :smash:

06-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Because they are absolutely clueless about anything and everything......!

Roop
06-02-2003, 12:18 PM
Being a new boat owner but not new to boats, I was just surprised that this early in the season this stuff would happen.

No big deal - I just laugh and follow fish that are away from the pack. Try not to be a :happy:

:D

Van
06-02-2003, 12:32 PM
Like I have said b4 it is an epidemic. There are so many morons who have more boat than brains, its scary. They power between boats and fish at full throttle all the time without thinking of what they are doing.
I could tell you stories for hours.

Like you said, even this early in the season?

I was out 2 weeks ago, I saw maybe 8 boats all day. But one of them was heading into my path as I trolled in open water, slowed down and stopped directly in my trolling path about 20-30 yards ahed of me.

HE HAD THE WHOLE FREAKIN OCEAN BUT STOPPED RIGHT THERE. Not another boat around for miles.

This is typical....

striperjackson
06-02-2003, 08:26 PM
It makes me want to run over thier lines.

Oops, Sorry, Didn't see your lines out:laughs:

No, seriously.

Some poeple have no clue but what can you do about it? You just have to deal.

fishaholic18
06-02-2003, 08:41 PM
I headed out to one of my favorite spot at 5am Sat. morning and spent about an hour putting around looking for fish. I finally found a pod of bass in 60' of water and I proceeded to pull up one bass after another. I would boat a fish and release it and then motor back to the spot and start my drift again. After about an hour of non stop fish, several other boats arrived and watched me catch fish. Then a few jackasses tried to drive up my stern to try to rob the spot I worked so hard to find. I wasn't a happy camper:( A few guys were coming within inches of my boat just to get in on the action. It was getting dangerous. They had the whole frickin' ocean to fish in and they had to climb up my but. IDIOTS!:af: :af:

UserRemoved1
06-03-2003, 05:27 AM
get used to it Jeff, it's even worse when the Albies and Bones arrive.....

Better yet wait til ya see the harmones that don't understand who the stand-down vessel is and come straight at you from the wrong side.....

I caught a baloneyhead last fall in Woods Hole :D