View Full Version : World war3

Chubbrock
06-02-2003, 12:18 PM
you are and iraqian crackhead :smash:

JohnR
06-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Chubrock, I'm not going to get into a name bashing contest with a ignorant cretin such as yourself so why don't you just go grab yourself and FatFish and go back to your narrow minded hole in the wall. I'm not going to tolerate that here.

The "Joke of the Day" was uncalled for and was pulled. Your posting priveledges have been pulled - and FatFish too as it smells like the same guy - and not the brightest bulbs on the tree either...

Rappin Mikey - if you know about this crap shoot me an e-mail please...

JohnR
06-02-2003, 12:51 PM
In case anyone was wondering, the reason why I pulled the post “Joke of the Day” and banned “Chubbrock”/”PhatFish”/”FatFish” was that this person (the same person) told a borderline racial joke that was a) stupid b) juvenile & c) uncalled for. Was it the worst anti-black joke in the world? Nope. Was it really, really nasty? Not really. But it was uncalled for and it had no business being there. Had it been a regular member, I would have removed the post and asked for said user to think before typing.

“Chubbrock”/”PhatFish”/”FatFish” followed that post up with a couple others, likely directed at me, and the World War 3 post while I was in the process of restricting the other accounts. So maybe this guy is a little narrow minded, had one too many turns on the peace pipe this morning or is simply suffering from Acute Optical Rectumitis Syndrome…

“Chubbrock”/”PhatFish”/”FatFish” – feel free to follow up via e-mail.

BigFish
06-02-2003, 01:31 PM
Good for you JohnR, and thanks for keeping the S-B standards high. I know we all appreciate it.:wave:

chris L
06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
high standards !?!?!?! I guess I have to leave the site then . My standards are very low .

bastages !!!

JohnR
06-02-2003, 03:09 PM
It really wasn't an issue of standards (see, we let Chris in, right?) but it was an inapropriate post. A regular would have gotten some slack cut - post still deleted though...