View Full Version : No comments on Pats/Buf game?

Saltheart
11-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Surprised no chatter about Sundays attempt to blow another in the 4th quarter. We got lucky!

Yes the D got the ball but we should not have to rely on a miracle last minute interception and/or fumble to save us from the likes of Buffalo!

Go Pats

:patshelmet:

The Dad Fisherman
11-13-2012, 06:14 AM
Horrendous clock management by the pats at the end of the game. 2:40 left on the clock and its 1st and goal for the pats....and they don't don't even bring it down to the 2 minute warning.....and Buffalo didn't even have to burn a time out in the process.

They got Lucky....again

fishsmith
11-13-2012, 06:55 AM
I listened to most of the game on the radio, The pats need to give out heart medication before the game. Our defense is shaky at best, but our O putting up 37 pts while losing two starting guards is very impressive. Looking around the league, the Pat's W this weekend is a whole lot prettier than the G-men falling to Cincy, or the 'like kissing your sister' tie between 49ers and Rams.

Saltheart
11-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah , I can't believe the Rams tied the 49'ers. As they say...on any given week....

afterhours
11-13-2012, 05:03 PM
our d (or lack of it) drives me crazy! for the life of me i can't understand why the former defensive genius can't come up with a better d. if we didn't have brady and co. scoring 30+ a week we'd be like 2-6....

vineyardblues
11-13-2012, 05:19 PM
we need Bill O'Brien back Quick ............