View Full Version : Huge Breakfast in Central MA.

Saltheart
11-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Had to go up to West Boyalston Sunday and stopped in at Carl's Diner in Oxford on the way to Smokey's to watch the Pats game.

At Carls I ordered the 2 eggs with sausage , toast and HF. I orderd an extra egg (40 cents) too.

I ended up with two plates of food That included 6 egss , 8 long sausage links , toast and a mountain of HF on each plate. The sausages were like 5 inches long.

I ate everything except I couldn't finish the HFand one sausage. Just too much for me! It was all fresh and delicious.

So if you are ever in Oxford, MA at breakfast time , try Carl's! :)

flyvice11787
11-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Although it could be a mixup, that sounds soooo good. Only thing missing for me was some burnt corned beef hash.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jackbass
11-13-2012, 07:41 PM
That place is unreal. They put the home fries on the grill with a five gallon bucket. They used to flip the omelets with a shovel. Seriously the bacon order is an entire side of bacon.

striperman36
11-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Road Trip!!

bart
11-13-2012, 08:17 PM
that sounds like a place where I could do some serious damage :uhuh:

sburnsey931
11-13-2012, 10:32 PM
I've been putting up buildings in oxford for 7 years.
2 eggs and toast with 1/2 order if ham
Is 3 eggs a plate of potato's and the whole thing is covered with 1/2" thick ham steak. Try the omelet it's the size if a piece of lumber.
I eat at diners most mornings. I travel the roads daily. Carl's is favorite. Don't go for the ambience.

Bob Thomas
11-13-2012, 11:09 PM
West Boylston is one town over from where I work. Next time you're up here, try Lou Rock's on Rt. 12 in Worcester right on the West Boylston line. Fantastic food and very good prices!

Jackbass
11-14-2012, 05:21 AM
West Boylston is one town over from where I work. Next time you're up here, try Lou Rock's on Rt. 12 in Worcester right on the West Boylston line. Fantastic food and very good prices!

Lou Rocs is great. For pancakes drive towards worcester a little more and go to Jan's. Uncle Buck sized

InTheHole
11-14-2012, 08:11 AM
We duck hunt out that way quite a bit, and as soon as the action tails off my boys start with, "is it time to go to Carl's yet ? " That place is 1 of a kind.