View Full Version : Electrolysis for killer in court hearing tuesday

Swimmer
11-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Why doesn't the judge just suggest he finishes his life as an earthy crunchy chick after he gets his johnson taken off? I'll bet at closing time he'll get a lot of business in Bridgewater.

Jackbass
11-19-2012, 08:25 PM
This whole deal is disgusting!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

striperman36
11-19-2012, 08:41 PM

2x, jail yard lawyer, with nothing else to do but find ways to antagonize its keepers for life

JohnnyD
11-19-2012, 11:16 PM
If only we could dump these people in a place like that island in LOST. Polar bears, monsters, no way off, no way for anyone to get there... it'd be perfect.

They can perform all the sex-change operations they want with a sharpened rock.

detbuch
11-20-2012, 12:33 AM
:
They can perform all the sex-change operations they want with a sharpened rock.

:rotf2::rotf2: A bit harsh, but made me laugh.

FishermanTim
11-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Maybe they will confuse electrolysis with electrocution and solve the problem once and for all??? :biglaugh:

Swimmer
11-22-2012, 11:40 AM

It is disgusting with the cost estimate up to almost $900,000.00 dollars just for the operation. Now the attorneys who did the work Pro Bono want thier fees paid because he won in court.

striperman36
11-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Pro Bono? now demanding fees? Nice, I guess everyone is looking for their rainy day fund reimbursement now

PaulS
11-23-2012, 09:41 AM
It is disgusting with the cost estimate up to almost $900,000.00 dollars just for the operation.

If he dies during surgery, the 900K is prob. less then the cost of actually executing him.

detbuch
11-23-2012, 10:10 AM
If he dies during surgery, the 900K is prob. less then the cost of actually executing him.

Amazing how much we have to spend on incarceration or execution. Might be more economically attractive if we just let the criminals go. Oh right, that costs a whole lot too. Damn! No mater what we do or don't do with them we wind up being screwed. Any answers?

PaulS
11-23-2012, 05:59 PM
What are your answers?

detbuch
11-23-2012, 06:25 PM
What are your answers?

Got none.

scottw
11-23-2012, 07:14 PM
that's nothing....you guys have nothing on RI...in the last election RI's most notorious child abductor, child raper and cannibal...also a registered Democrat, demanded his right to vote from his current abode, the RI ACLU fully supported him and the Cranston Board of Canvassers Chairman was set to resign after he says he was given an ultimatum by the state Board of Elections for refusing to provide an absentee ballot to the convicted child killer.

from the ACLU: “We commend the state Board of Elections for its swift action in intervening in this case and for sending the message that vigilante vote suppression will not be tolerated, no matter how disliked a voter might be.”

"disliked"...ya think?...where do these people come from?

Woodmansee later withdrew his demands....