View Full Version : For those with young children who believe in Santa

WESTPORTMAFIA
12-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Santa | PNP - Portable North Pole | Free personalized video message (http://www.portablenorthpole.com/watch/gKUUezergoC3KllHhL3fvPg/p)

It's free to do. My kid was just totally amazed before he went to bed.

Santa | PNP - Portable North Pole | Free personalized video message (http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home)

Hookedagain
12-06-2012, 10:10 PM
I just did it Jay, thats very cool. He will see it tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

the point
12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Great stuff, wonder why abode flash is not compatible with iPad? I can't watch a lot of stuff because of that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

iamskippy
12-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Great stuff, wonder why abode flash is not compatible with iPad? I can't watch a lot of stuff because of that.

Because apple refuses to allow it to be...... reason 942 why apple can play with my man pieces.

Proprietary software down right sucks and i refuse pay them any money just for reasons like the aforementioned.

PRBuzz
12-07-2012, 05:24 AM
young children? Skippy still believes>>>:uhuh:

fishbones
12-12-2012, 10:17 AM
My wife did this for my son and he was amazed. It's cool how they personalize it with the name and the kids picture.

Jay, the other one you did on JibJab was awesome, too. I did that for my son and when he watched it, he laughed so hard I thought he was gonna pee his pajamas. I also did the Ganham style one for him and we both were in stitches watching it.

KB&J SIDEACTION
12-13-2012, 04:42 PM
This is the second year santa sent my son a email, what a cool thing for free. While on the subject of kids who still believe do any of you do the elf on the shelf? Its another fun thing to do with your kids while you still can

WESTPORTMAFIA
12-13-2012, 04:51 PM
This is the second year santa sent my son a email, what a cool thing for free. While on the subject of kids who still believe do any of you do the elf on the shelf? Its another fun thing to do with your kids while you still can

Yes elf on the shelf. We even have the movie. YOU CAN"T TOUCH THE ELF OR HE WILL LOSE HIS MAGIC! I wish my dad new this. He touched Buddy the Elf this morning and my kid saw him. He ran into the room and wouldn't talk for an hour. He looked like he wanted to cry but held it in. I felt so bad.

KB&J SIDEACTION
12-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Ohh I know the drilll on this. Our elf willy gets himself into some real situations some times. Pretty funny some of the places we keep finding him