View Full Version : Camcorder Help

Got Stripers
06-04-2003, 06:41 AM
Ok I was loading a tape into my DCR-TRV340 and I might have jumped the gun as it was finishing up the automatic loading process and I heard a very faint click as i closed the cover. Now I get nada, no power, no indication of any kind, can't eject the tape or anything. I've tried all the recommended reset procedures in the book and on Sony's site, battery out and back in, reset button and reset procedure on their site. Anyone got an answer for this and if this has to go in for service, is there a way I can manually pull the tape before it goes in, I'd not want to loose the data?

JohnR
06-04-2003, 10:30 AM
Never had a problem with mine (120)... Is your cc a Digital 8? Or a the mini cartridge?

Sony used to have a warranty center over by University Ave in Westwood 20 years ago - don't know if its still there...

Scotch Bonnet
06-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Sooooooo, whats on the tape:eek: :bshake: :heybaby:

Got Stripers
06-04-2003, 08:33 PM
Video of Bassmaster, all his spots, parking, holes, bars, it's all on tape:), been puking smelling his gas (and I don't mean from the truck) from behind for months, but this tape was going to get me some sweat cash from NJ SOL guys; they would pay through the nose.