View Full Version : good movie

mrmacey
06-04-2003, 06:43 AM
this one will make your hair stand up! just hope my phone dont ring!
The Ring (2002) A disturbing videotape appears to hold the power of life and death over those who view it in this offbeat thriller. A strange videotape begins making the rounds in a town in the Pacific Northwest; full of bizarre and haunting images, after watching it many viewers receive a telephone call in which they are warned they will die in seven days. A handful of teenagers who watched the tape while spending

Sweetieface
06-05-2003, 10:40 AM
I watched the trailer online for THE RING, and the minute it ended, swear to GOD, my phone rang!!!!

(it was only AT&T, but still, the phone rang!)

Van
06-05-2003, 12:17 PM
I watched it with my kids. (Teenagers,,,don't get the wrong idea)

Turned the lights down low, and the volume up a bit throught the stereo speakers.
I'm a horror movie buff so it didn't phase me, but it was fun to see my son nearly jump outta his skin on some scenes.:laughs:

Jimbo
06-05-2003, 12:25 PM
My 13 year old daqughter rented it for a sleepover. Got their sleeping bags, turned the lights out. It was cracking me up how many times I heard someone say, "Oh my gawd, this is like freakin' me out." So about two thirds of the way thru the movie I casually grabbed the remote and turned the ringer up as loud as it would go and placed it right behind them then called on my cell from another room. I'm sure my neighbors heard the screams. (mean daddy! mean daddy!)

mrmacey
06-05-2003, 08:08 PM
at jimbo!!!

Raven
06-06-2003, 07:35 AM
My dreams are disturbing enough thankyou! but it reminds me of a great story....My friend steve and i had eaten some __ooms
one moon lit night many years ago and were out swimming in the california surf....he was way the heck out there swimming around like a NUT so i decided to bring him in.....so i started chanting the sound effects from the movie" JAWS" dun dun dun- ahh-dun dun dun-ahh
and he then yells back - so scared! yOUUUUUU bastard! and never did i see anyone swim so fast ... hahahahahahah :D

Katie
06-13-2003, 07:04 AM
Kids at school say the ring movie is really scary in some part but really a good movie...

Fish_n_Dive
06-13-2003, 06:53 PM
i was watching it with a few of my friends at my friends house, in her basement. now someone is sitting right next to the wall and its right after the fly sceen, and a centiped crawls up the wall and onto her head, she flips out and runs screaming outside all the while shaking her head and yelling "is it off my head yet!!!!" never laughed so hard in my life!!!!!:D :D :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: