View Full Version : Thank You S-B FAMILY!!!

macojoe
12-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Well I have said it already and I am going to say it again, THANK YOU SB FAMILY!!
I meet with Paul today, and got the auction's money and all I can say is WOW! Thank you to everyone!! Also got my can opener from ODmike!! Nice seeing you guys today! Thanks!

This has not been a good year for my wife and I, My mom died, getting ready to lose the house, most likely losing the truck, health issues for both, now the Doc says with all the operations I am going to go blind, when not sure but in the last 6 months it has gone way down!! We have some personal problems with family....ect...ect....ect...

My wife was so moved by the help from the SB Family she was crying saying how are personal family is not as supportive as my fishing friends that don't even know us!! I have to agree and even had some tears in my own eyes.
Just when Christmas wasn't looking so good this year, you guys lit things up a bit for us!! Thank You all!!

We are now trying to secure a new place to live and I hope it works out soon?? I got a line on a great mobile home that I can get, but they say it has had some water damage? Needs about $6000 worth of pluming work, which I can most likely use to get the price down. But its going to leave me broke with nothing left over for the pluming.
Its a nice double wide with 3 beds and two baths, price asking $25,000 Got my retirement from the state and if I can get them down a couple more thousand, I can pay cash and have no mortgage.
Going tomorrow to view the place and then go from there, wish me luck guys!!

Ok enough of my troubles, Just wanted to update you guys and say:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

Rappin Mikey
12-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Good luck! God speed! Happy Holidays!

PRBuzz
12-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Good luck Joe and wishing the best for yo and the wife in 2013!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

RickBomba
12-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Good luck Joe. This is truly a great site.
Rick

thefishingfreak
12-22-2012, 08:39 AM
Good luck and merry Christmas!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnR
12-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Good Luck Joe!

Hope every little bit helps. Big Props to Paul for putting things into gear :btu:

Nebe
12-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Best of luck to you Joe. Have a merry Christmas :)

O.D. Mike
12-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Good luck Joe!!! Merry Christmas!!!

massbassman
12-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Wishing only the best for you and your family Joe! Merry Christmas!!

Slingah
12-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Best Wishes Joe and Merry Christmas!!!

johnny ducketts
12-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Good luck Joe! Merry Xmas!

Cohenfishin
12-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Well I have said it already and I am going to say it again, THANK YOU SB FAMILY!!
I meet with Paul today, and got the auction's money and all I can say is WOW! Thank you to everyone!! Also got my can opener from ODmike!! Nice seeing you guys today! Thanks!

This has not been a good year for my wife and I, My mom died, getting ready to lose the house, most likely losing the truck, health issues for both, now the Doc says with all the operations I am going to go blind, when not sure but in the last 6 months it has gone way down!! We have some personal problems with family....ect...ect....ect...

My wife was so moved by the help from the SB Family she was crying saying how are personal family is not as supportive as my fishing friends that don't even know us!! I have to agree and even had some tears in my own eyes.
Just when Christmas wasn't looking so good this year, you guys lit things up a bit for us!! Thank You all!!

We are now trying to secure a new place to live and I hope it works out soon?? I got a line on a great mobile home that I can get, but they say it has had some water damage? Needs about $6000 worth of pluming work, which I can most likely use to get the price down. But its going to leave me broke with nothing left over for the pluming.
Its a nice double wide with 3 beds and two baths, price asking $25,000 Got my retirement from the state and if I can get them down a couple more thousand, I can pay cash and have no mortgage.
Going tomorrow to view the place and then go from there, wish me luck guys!!

Ok enough of my troubles, Just wanted to update you guys and say:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

Hey Joe I am a plumber and if you do buy the trailer just let me know and I can come up and take a look at what needs to be done and lend you as much of my time as a can and probally get you a discount on materials too. Good luck and godbless.....Hope you and your family has a great christmas

pbadad
12-22-2012, 10:15 AM
Joe, best of luck. keep your chin up , hard as it may seem. We all feel great lending a helping hand and keeping the Christmas spirit alive. Merry Christmas.

afterhours
12-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Good luck Joe! This is indeed a GREAT bunch of folks!

Mr. Sandman
12-22-2012, 11:02 AM
God Bless Joe.

Thanks Paul for your efforts.

Jim

bloocrab
12-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Best of Luck with your health and finances Joe.
God is Good, keep the Faith no matter what

Jackbass
12-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Best wishes Joe!

niko
12-22-2012, 02:18 PM
it isnt what you've got, it's who you've got :). merry christmas MJ

fish4striper
12-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Merry Xmas Joe!

NEXT2NUN
12-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Hope everything works out for you Joe. Take care and enjoy the holidays.

justplugit
12-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Merry Christmas and a better New Year for you and your family. :)

Slipknot
12-22-2012, 09:48 PM
I hope things get a little better for you Joe
Best wishes and Merry Christmas

ivanputski
12-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Will keep you in my prayers... stay positive!!!

tysdad115
12-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Nice meeting you Joe, hang in there. Merry Christmas.

ProfessorM
12-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Merry Christmas Joe and family. Hope the coming year will be good to you and family. Peace.

MarshCappa
12-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a better 2013!!

macojoe
12-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks everyone!!

Update: We have found a great mobile home and made a offer today! Needs some work but nothing to bad!
BNut that said this is the 3rd trailer we made a offer on, 1st one said we both had to be 55 (wife 55 me 50) so we could not live there. 2nd we made offer and was all good to go but they said we needed a credit rating of 750 or better to live there?? Hell I was paying cash and there monthly fees were $450, what did I need a 750 for? I did not need that for my house or the last 3 trucks I bought, I ck my credit and I am in the mid 640's on all 3, and my wife is the same on 2 of them with a 700 on the third. So we have asked at this one and they said only one had to be 55, the dog is good, we have the cash, but there was no answer on what the requirement was on a credit rating. Our offer will be called in to the owners tomorrow and we hope someone will be in the office tomorrow to get the app for the place , In hope to know something by the end of the week??
So wish us luck that the 3rd time is a charm!

macojoe
12-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Realtor called and said I was 3k short on the offer they wanted and I am all in, so it looks like I start looking for number 4 :(

Fisherwoman
12-26-2012, 11:29 AM
WTF, Some times people just suck Joe, You have the money but your credit score isn;t good enough!!! Bill and I hope and pray for you both that this all works out OK. You do have a great family here as Bill and I know 1st Hand. Hang in there and hopefully things will get better for you soon. all the best.
Jules & Bill

macojoe
12-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks all!!

Right now I have a offer on another place and hope it works out?? I called there this morning to ask about filling out the app to live there but all I got was a answer machine.
Goes with the rest of the year!! My Uncle, my moms brother died yesterday of the same cancer my mom died of 9 months ago. He like my mom will be missed!! We were close he was only 52!
This year can't get over fast enough for me!!

Slipknot
12-26-2012, 12:24 PM
:(
oh man, very sorry for your loss Joe
Ya, you have had quite a stretch lately
good thoughts for a better future

Fisherwoman
12-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Sorry for your loss Joe, I can relate as my last 2 years were just hell. I also hope for you that 2013 is a much better year. We are praying for you and your family, if we can do anything to help please let us know.