View Full Version : What do NY football fans do in January????

nightfighter
12-23-2012, 08:55 PM
This year????? NOTHING!

This is not my normal MO. But after some PMs I got last year.... I'm gonna gloat.

Raider Ronnie
12-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Judging by the way the Pats played last week against the Niners and today against one of the worse teams in the NFL (besides my Raiders:bc: )
I think I would hold off with the gloating.

BigFish
12-24-2012, 08:00 AM
No gloating here....they are too irratic!!!
:fury:

nightfighter
12-24-2012, 08:59 AM
All I said was our team is going to the dance, and their teams are not.

The Dad Fisherman
12-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Ross, how dare you say anything disparaging about a NY team.....don't you know that makes you one of "Those" fans......:hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigFish
12-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Ronnie just wants to bring all the Pats fans down to the Raider fans level......but we would have to have 10 less wins for that! LOL!!! Merry Christmas Ronnie!!!:uhuh:

Mike P
12-24-2012, 03:37 PM
I guess I'll just have to watch the DVDs of the Giants' last two SB wins.

Raider Ronnie
12-24-2012, 04:21 PM
All I said was our team is going to the dance, and their teams are not.

Wrong.
Doesn't Bill Parcells put it.
They are going to the "Tournament" (playoffs)
Isn't the dance the superbowl ?

Raider Ronnie
12-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Ronnie just wants to bring all the Pats fans down to the Raider fans level......but we would have to have 10 less wins for that! LOL!!! Merry Christmas Ronnie!!!:uhuh:

"against one of the worse teams in the NFL (besides my Raiders )"
Pretty sure I'm admitting my team sucks with that statement.

afterhours
12-25-2012, 01:23 PM
we gotta enjoy it while we can :)...when tb & bb are gone we'll be just like all the other schmucks...

Jackbass
12-31-2012, 10:41 AM
we gotta enjoy it while we can :)...when tb & bb are gone we'll be just like all the other schmucks...

Agreed their it is pretty difficult to find two 6th rounders that turn out to be amongst the top 5 QB's of all time.

The way this team wins it will be impossible for them to ever draft a Luck. Somewhere I hope they are scouting a no name QB playing for a junior college that has the intangibles. It could happen?right?

Mike P
12-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Maybe they'll get lucky with an undrafted free agent, like the Cowboys did with Romo. Oh wait.....:rotf2:

Jackbass
12-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Maybe they'll get lucky with an undrafted free agent, like the Cowboys did with Romo. Oh wait.....:rotf2:

You know I almost posted something on my Facebook wall last night. Just saying I wonder how Romos going to blow this one. Sure as hell they're moving the ball quick screen interception.