Pat - Fins

What's ups for the weekend?

iamskippy
12-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Make plugs
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RickBomba
12-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Tomorrow, not much (in the middle of 17 on call days).

Sunday looking for a new bed, stop by paliaso's in Medway, then back home for the game.

Nice to relax and not need to do much.

striperman36
12-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Probably spend both days to make it home from nj. Coming down took the same with the snow storm midweek

The Dad Fisherman
12-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Wake/Funeral for Our Parish's former Priest....Real nice guy, worked with our Troop, fisherman, used to work as a deck hand on Eastman's when he was a kid.

Then heading over the Bro-in-laws for a "Christmas is over let's just relax and have a few pops" day

Sunday Pats game....

Bronko
12-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Birthday party tonight for my littlest man, kids hockey in the morning, another birthday party tomorrow afternoon, maybe a little geocashing with the kids on Sunday, Pats Dunday Afternoon. About to Sit down now and watch the USA play Russia in the world junior tournament live on the NHL Network.

Swimmer
12-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Wake/Funeral for Our Parish's former Priest....Real nice guy, worked with our Troop, fisherman, used to work as a deck hand on Eastman's when he was a kid.

Then heading over the Bro-in-laws for a "Christmas is over let's just relax and have a few pops" day

Sunday Pats game....

My condolences, sorry for your loss.

Swimmer
12-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Make lures

Start thingking about Dixie Art order

Start making plans to tear out bulkhead stairs and build new ones

Still have finished cutting cordwood...du'oohhh

Clean rod room work bench completely

BigFish
12-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Clean basement so I can clean garage and move all fishing gear into basement so I can get my shop squared away so I can enjoy it for the next 3 months! Put kayaks in the basement as well! Watch Patriots and chill!!

Piscator
12-28-2012, 09:59 AM
About to Sit down now and watch the USA play Russia in the world junior tournament live on the NHL Network.

USA needs to stay out of the box.

Rappin Mikey
12-28-2012, 01:34 PM
I think the highlight of the weekend will be hitting the ice at an UDL in Lee. Probably Monday after the wind dies down though.

KB&J SIDEACTION
12-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Gonna go get rid of these pesky giftcards i got for xmass. Im thinking another Terez will look nice on the shelf

Bronko
12-28-2012, 02:43 PM
USA needs to stay out of the box.

They have been taking way too many penalties, although they played fairly well today in the loss.

RIJIMMY
12-28-2012, 04:00 PM
errands tomorrow and out on the lake Sunday with the kids for some LMB. I got them their own tackle bags and lures for Christmas so they can given them a spin

Piscator
12-28-2012, 04:10 PM
They have been taking way too many penalties, although they played fairly well today in the loss.

It was a good game,

RIROCKHOUND
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM
errands tomorrow and out on the lake Sunday with the kids for some LMB. I got them their own tackle bags and lures for Christmas so they can given them a spin

Weightless senko worms... let them sink on a loose line... deadly...

RickBomba
12-28-2012, 05:56 PM
I think the highlight of the weekend will be hitting the ice at an UDL in Lee. Probably Monday after the wind dies down though.

Ooh, I know the "L". Too bad I'm setting up the new office space all day on Monday.

It's going to save me an hour-plus on the commute, per day. Half a block from North Station. No more East Boston Blue Line High School Shuffle.

thefishingfreak
12-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Shrinkwrap the boat then try to organize mountains of gear

jredfly
12-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Going to try and go for a run for the first time since getting the flu 2 weeks ago. Sinus's still stuffy and chest is conjected but feeling a little stronger. I hate getting sick. :yak5:

Hookedagain
12-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Picking up the new boat in the morning then duck hunting the storm with the boy. He is very excited to shoot his new 20ga he got for Christmas...yeah, the one my wife was against buying....yup, that one! He will now be the shooter in the duck blind. I am looking forward to this. Sunday I am working on the boat and trailer and watching the game.

ProfessorM
12-29-2012, 07:14 AM
picking up wood for plugs this morn, then make sure firewood is stacked near door. Football on Sunday and probably some snow removal, come on rain snow line.

basswipe
12-29-2012, 08:12 AM

What lake?

I used to fish Braunig,Calaveras,Medina and Canyon quite a bit.

Sea Dangles
12-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Taking down the icicle lights before the snow leaves them stranded. Boat got shrinkwrapped yesterday.Stowe for New Years with the family.