View Full Version : MSBA EXPO Update

BasicPatrick
12-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Greetings all,

It's now offcial and we have announced that MSBA will not have a show for 2013. Easter Sunday is the last weekend of the month and outside of that date we either had conflicts with other shows or the Jungleplex was not available. We will release our 2014 date in a week or so.

Don't think MSBA isn't doing anything this Spring. We are currently planning a one day NJ style Flea Market type of event for the Saturday of Easter Weekend...stay tuned for more details.

All previous vendors in our communications system will receive info on all of this shortly.

Have a Happy New Year

stripermaineiac
01-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Well that bites. Always had a good time there what with seeing freinds an all the great stuff there. Sorry to hear that. Gonna miss going. Winter already is long enough LOL. Ron

nautibuoys
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Any Update to this?

We are currently planning a one day NJ style Flea Market type of event for the Saturday of Easter Weekend...stay tuned for more details.

Thanks,:fishin:

piemma
01-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Well that bites. Always had a good time there what with seeing freinds an all the great stuff there. Sorry to hear that. Gonna miss going. Winter already is long enough LOL. Ron

Yeah, me too Ron. I stopped going to the RISAA show for some personal reasons that don't matter but this show had become my one "go to" show. I will really miss it.

tattoobob
01-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Yeah, me too Ron. I stopped going to the RISAA show for some personal reasons that don't matter but this show had become my one "go to" show. I will really miss it.

Come to Plug Fest Paul

piemma
01-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Come to Plug Fest Paul

Bob, I will if I'm around. Work has been a "bear" with 15,000 air miles this month so far.

What are the dates of Plugfest?

tattoobob
01-20-2013, 10:44 AM
March 16th

piemma
01-20-2013, 11:06 AM
OK Bob. I'll be there

spence
01-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Bob, I will if I'm around. Work has been a "bear" with 15,000 air miles this month so far.

Paul, I thought I gave you strict orders to quit flying so damn much and enjoy your life?

How about a deal, if you want to keep flying you have to gift me all your miles :devil2: :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
01-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Paul, I thought I gave you strict orders to quit flying so damn much and enjoy your life?

How about a deal, if you want to keep flying you have to gift me all your miles :devil2: :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

How about you Jeff? On the road much?

spence
01-20-2013, 01:14 PM
How about you Jeff? On the road much?

Last month I did 9 days of travel in 11 business days. PVD to LAX for two nights, one day in the office then PVD to PIT to CAX for two nights, one day in the office then PVD to PIT to CAX to LGA for two nights and back home on the Acela.

This month hasn't been as bad. Two trips to PIT already and off to LAX on Tuesday.

But mostly short stuff, more segments but not a lot of miles.

Fortunately Danna has some trips which will keep me grounded, but March and April will be jamming...Off to London in June for some R&R.

-spence