View Full Version : Ice Bowl today in Foxboro

Saltheart
12-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Gonna be cold in Foxboro today!. Gonna be cold and the wind will be howling! They say high twenties today but I was just outside and it sure doesn't feel that warm. People are going to need one scarf for their necks and one to wrap around their chestnuts! :)

Anyway , the Dolphins will be hating New England weather by halftime!

If Indy (home team) beats Houston (good chance they will) and we win , we get the first round bye (I think) .

Anyway , glad I'll be inside watching this game. You couldn't give me a ticket to the game today.

Go Pats

:patshelmet:

Slipknot
12-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I usually just wear a ballcap and don't wear gloves

I am re-thinking the gloves part today and bringing a fire pit for the lot.
I'll dress in layers though, I survived the Titans playoff game in 03 when it was 2 degrees at gametime, that game was brutal but the Pats won, last home game against the niners was brutal also. They better win today.

:pats:

ProfessorM
12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
good luck Bruce. Wind will be the killer tonite.

Slipknot
12-31-2012, 07:01 PM
wind was chilling for sure

thankfully there was no wind today as I worked outside in the 19 degree temps. all day from 7-4 , so I guess the game was some practice for today:smash:

good game though
Glad the Colts did their part in helping our guys get some rest

striperman36
12-31-2012, 07:05 PM
stadium looked pretty empty on the wide shots though

Slipknot
12-31-2012, 07:47 PM
at halftime everyone was in the bathrooms getting warm or still inside the clubseats area

lots left in the 4th with 5-6 minutes to go

the parking lots were horrendous

Rockfish9
01-02-2013, 08:47 AM
I had tickets for the game, but the boss lady has been sick since before Christmas.... I was a "good boy" and stayed with her..she told me to go with out her.. we've always gone together..kind of glad it was nice and warm on the couch...coldest game I ever was at as the playoff game against the Titans.. we still had the nose bleed seats for that game.....we stayed the entire game...

Goose
01-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Bruce your such a wus:eek:, you gota dress for the occasion.