View Full Version : The HNL Lock-out is over

Hookedagain
01-06-2013, 08:04 AM
The players and the union reached a tentative agreement late last night. Let the games begin!!!!!!!!

BigBo
01-06-2013, 08:21 AM
What are they going to play all summer? at this stage I say eff them all. :sleeps:

BigFish
01-06-2013, 09:46 AM
I am all set!

Bronko
01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
I am a lifelong hockey player and NHL fan. That said I am disgusted and still pissed at both sides. Yes, I will watch because it's a passion of mine. But it will be a long time before I drag my wife and three kids to a Briuns game to pay $30 for parking, $350 for tickets, $100 in concessions. They don't deserve my money.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Piscator
01-06-2013, 12:48 PM
I am a lifelong hockey player and NHL fan. That said I am disgusted and still pissed at both sides. Yes, I will watch because it's a passion of mine. But it will be a long time before I drag my wife and three kids to a Briuns game to pay $30 for parking, $350 for tickets, $100 in concessions. They don't deserve my money.

X2 Peter. Looking forward to something to watch especially after the USA win at the WJC. I'll be watching from my living room with a bad taste.

Saltheart
01-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Stupid bunch. Lost a huge fan base the last time they went on strike. Add that to this years problems and I bet they lost half their fans. I think its a collective stupid though , involving both stupid players and stu[id owners. . :)

Rob Rockcrawler
01-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I think they should be giving away the NHL network to all cable subscribers as a start. Something to give back to the fans that got screwed again by the league.

Raider Ronnie
01-06-2013, 07:10 PM
X2 Peter. Looking forward to something to watch especially after the USA win at the WJC. I'll be watching from my living room with a bad taste.

X3
I'll watch on TV but they won't get a dime from me.

Goose
01-07-2013, 06:00 PM
I think there is more negative responds come from the non hockey fans. I mean everybody is a hockey fan come playoffs. As much love has there has been for the B's through the years we still don't live in canada. Fan's are more passionate about the NFL and I think they would embrace had it been football.