View Full Version : 1/2 day Charter auction for Macojoe!!

Fisherwoman
01-08-2013, 10:21 AM
I know alot of you have done stuff to help Joe and his family out. Bill and I would also like to do something for him. So we are auctioning a 1/2 day charter for 4 people for the 2013 season for the highest bidder. I know Joe is still a little short on funds and any amount can help.

This is a $700 value, talk to your buddies and see if you can put up some decent cash for Joe.

Auction Is going to run until Sunday January 13th, please put up what you can for a great guy!!!

Thanks Jules

macojoe
01-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Just saw this!! Thank you Jules & Bill!!

Everyone has been great here! You have all helped more then I can say!!
I will start another thread to update everyone to whats going on now.

JohnR
01-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Nice Julie~!

Hope you get better Joe

Fisherwoman
01-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Hey Macojoe, you are quite welcome this site is the best site online and some of the best people in the world, it is the least we can do as everybody on here helped us so so much and kept me going when Bill was so sick and my dad as well and I can never thank everyone enough for that. Just hope we can get this going. I know its a tough time with fund for people as we just came off the holidays and stuff.

Was not sure if I should do an auction or sell tickets. If anyine thinks I should put this trip up there and sell tickets instead of an auction let me know.

The Dad Fisherman
01-09-2013, 10:59 AM
I'll start this at $200 to get her going...

BigBo
01-09-2013, 11:49 AM
I'd so be all over this if I wasn't busted at the moment. Been dyeing to fish with Bill and Jules and I could have maco on the boat too. :uhuh:

Jenn
01-09-2013, 06:18 PM
I want to be all over this myself but I too am officially "tapped" at the moment.

I will try to help the cause though by saying that I can vouch for the fact that a trip with Bill & Jules is worth every penny! Great folks who know how to put you on the fish.

Fisherwoman
01-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Thank you all for the kind words, Hey Jenn and Bigbo!!!

Thanks for the bid, I know its a tough time for everybody but whatevery we can get will help Macojoe just as much. Thanks for the 1st bid Dad fisherman!!!

Ok so this auction is going to close on Sunday Jan 13th at 5 pm, talk to some of your friends and see if they want to go in on it with you.

Fisherwoman
01-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Just a bump and reminder that this auction will close at 5 pm, please if you can put up a bid, its not for us but for Macojoe,

Dad fisherman you may just get a great deal:)

I will check back in a while,
thanks Jules
'

BigBo
01-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Well, I guess I'll give it a shot at $250. Should be able to come up with that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Fisherwoman
01-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Well Bigbo, you are the winner!!! :love:
We are gonna have a blast.:buds:

Please contact Macojoe so he can let you know the best way to get the money to him.

We thank you and the dad fisherman for bidding on the trip to help a good guy out!!! I know there were alot of other people out there wanting to bid, times are tight and I appreciate it.

Let me know when you want to go Bigbo, We will connect in the spring and get you scheduled.:fishin:

BigBo
01-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Thank you Jules. Really looking forward to it. I'm going to have Joe on the boat with us. I have his paypal addy and talk to him all the time so I'll work out the payment with Joe.
I'm stoked about this!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

macojoe
01-15-2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks again Julies and Bill!! Thank you BigBo!! Yes Julies Bob has asked me to go with you guys so I guess I will see you then! Should have a great time!!

Thanks again!! Joe

Fisherwoman
01-17-2013, 09:51 AM
It will be a pleasure having you both on board, we will have an awesome time and Bill and i are looking forward to it.
You hang in there Joe, things will eventually come around, we can totally relate as 2 years of hell is not fun!!! I am hoping 2013 is gonnna be a great year.