View Full Version : WTB Stealth S2 (11'??)

Ian
01-10-2013, 11:53 PM
I was gonna wait on this, but i figure whats the harm in trying... :)

Bit of a shot in the dark but I'm interested in a Stealth s2 blank or built. Figured maybe someone bought it and didn't really like it or has one sitting around they are never gonna use or build. Can pick it up in the NY, CT, RI, MA area.

I'm trying to settle on a single surf rod for 2013 and I think this is it.

JohnnySaxatilis
01-11-2013, 05:18 PM
just throwin it out there but maybe go to the demo day and try it out its comin up the 26th

Ian
01-11-2013, 07:16 PM
just throwin it out there but maybe go to the demo day and try it out its comin up the 26th

I'll definitely be there, just putting the feelers out there to see if I can get lucky :)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
01-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Saltheart built one for me. I LOVE the rod. Be prepared to pay north of 400 all in with the best guides, wrap etc. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Ian
01-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Saltheart built one for me. I LOVE the rod. Be prepared to pay north of 400 all in with the best guides, wrap etc. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

If it fills the role I expect it to fill then $400 is worth it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

makomania
01-12-2013, 11:07 PM
There should be a full length 11' one at the demo. Hopefully I have my 10'6" one back for it as well.

It's cut 6" off the tip which stiffens it slightly, I prefer it that way bc I'm not a huge can of super soft rods. This is sold as the "DJ Muller Special" :)

iamskippy
01-13-2013, 07:57 AM
not sure if Mike @ M&D's is going to have these blanks or if he is going to wrap again this year, but he wraps all my rods and does a fantastic job, no complaints what so ever. however if you can not wait or are looking to move a little sooner may i suggest you check out (http://www.kmcustomrods.com/1873.html), but mike would be my first choice.

trevier
01-13-2013, 11:12 AM
not sure if Mike @ M&D's is going to have these blanks or if he is going to wrap again this year, but he wraps all my rods and does a fantastic job, no complaints what so ever. however if you can not wait or are looking to move a little sooner may i suggest you check out (http://www.kmcustomrods.com/1873.html), but mike would be my first choice.
mike still wraps, he waiting for cts and century blanks to come in. As of now he's busy turning plugs for this up coming season.