View Full Version : Benadict Arnold

SeaMonkey
06-05-2003, 05:27 PM
BigFish, do you know what they used to do in the old days to traders?, Does firing squad mean anything to you?, how about this, we flogg you with a mackerel. In the end you will realize that the only thing Team AVM has to offer you is a warm cinnabunn. Enjoy your soon to be losing streak. Sincerely your friend and foe, The SeaMonkey.:) :happy:

BigFish
06-07-2003, 10:08 AM
:bshake: I like cinnabuns! :drool: :laugha: In the end, its not about winning or losing.....:hs: its all about big fish and braggin' rights. So send those weigh slips into the derby chair so we can make this years Annual Derby alot of fun.:bounce: I would have stayed with Team SeaMonkey, but you guys did'nt even have the cinnabuns.:bshake: :bshake:

BigFish
06-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Oh and please call me Ben! Only my Mother calls me Benadict.:hihi: :laugha: :jester:

Van
06-08-2003, 08:34 PM
I heard a lot of sea monkeys on the radio today.

Sounded like a jungle out there !!!!:D :D

Youze guys are too funny......:laughs:

BasicPatrick
06-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Spring is over...Hard fishing time is already under way...no more rhetoric (translated BS for you Sea Monkey's) \...get out catching and we'll see you at the awards ceremonies, no matte who wins anything.

SeaMonkey
06-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Hey pat, Be sure to reserve the top spots for us:D By the way we would like to see some captain morgan on the prize table:cheers:

BigFish
06-09-2003, 01:57 PM
:laugha: :hihi: The top spots are for those that earn them, the only top spots I think you qualify for are in the Flounder and Cod Tournaments. Any word on that alleged Scup Tournament that your team is rumored to have put together?:bshake:

fishweewee
06-09-2003, 02:09 PM
b-e-n-E-d-i-c-t

:hee:

Moose Nuckle
06-09-2003, 07:22 PM
:yak6: :yak6: :yak6: :yak6: :yak6: :yak6: :yak6: :yak6:

I think it would be better if we flogged him with a clam.....

Notaro
06-09-2003, 10:42 PM
i know i have been here for a while, but im curious.. what is it with you guys and seamonkey team? i mean what are they and what is going around on this forum? im just dying to know why those two guys are having a comical fishing war on this forum. it's funny.

BigFish
06-11-2003, 10:39 AM
For those who want to know, Team SeaMonkey is a great group of guys from MSBA who are actually very good fisherman. The SeaMonkey Team, and the Ave Maria Team, (of which I am a member), are just having a blast giving each other a lot of laughs taking good humored jabs at each other when the situation presents itself, which is often.:bshake: For instance, the leader of Team Ave Maria bagged a 51.7 pound linesider last night, and this seems like another one of those times to take a good humored jab at Team SeaMonkey....OK here goes....Team SeaMonkey, just curious, what was it like watching Big Mike haul that porker over the rail? And with you guys so close by.:laugha: :laugha: Braggin' rights belong to Team Ave Maria. The next MSBA meeting should be a lot of laughs, so if you folks want a great time....attend the next meeting.:uhuh:

Notaro
06-11-2003, 02:16 PM
Ohh, I see. Ah, that explains it.

SeaMonkey
06-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Bigfish, it was me that actually witnessed team AVM haul in their lunker and all I have to say is congrats. It was a perfect fish.:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: