View Full Version : Printing photographs

spence
01-19-2013, 10:00 AM
I've got a number of nice photos I'd like to get prints made for myself and family...some kids stuff and a number of landscapes. They're all 4288x2848 so not traditional aspect ratio (i.e. 8x10). Some could be cropped obviously.

Anybody have good options for printing? I've used the local CVS type online printing which is dirt cheap and actually has pretty decent quality for small stuff...though they will crop to fit.

Not looking for giant format, just something nice enough to frame.

Any ideas?

thanks,

-spence

PRBuzz
01-19-2013, 10:16 AM
I've got a number of nice photos I'd like to get prints made for myself and family...some kids stuff and a number of landscapes. They're all 4288x2848 so not traditional aspect ratio (i.e. 8x10). Some could be cropped obviously.

Anybody have good options for printing? I've used the local CVS type online printing which is dirt cheap and actually has pretty decent quality for small stuff...though they will crop to fit.

Not looking for giant format, just something nice enough to frame.

Any ideas?

thanks,

-spence

I'll print them for you for a plug or 2. I have all kinds of 8x10's hanging on the wall of fame you could check out. Plus I have 5 boxes of 8x10 print paper to get rid off, someone (Skippy) told me about this great deal: buy 1 get 5!

PS plus you could pick up a certain item!

Nebe
01-19-2013, 10:29 AM
I use ABAR in providence.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device