View Full Version : Bruins

spinncognito
01-30-2013, 08:17 AM
Despite my outrage :fury: at what the league did to us fans with the lockout, I find myself drawn right back to watching and enjoying every game. I swore I would not go to a game for not wanting to give the owners a penny of my hard-earned money but.... my wife keeps asking me when we are gonna go. Probably will...

The teams looks solid and balanced and if they stay healthy (Horton, Bergeron) could certainly earn the Cup with the * next to it.

Piscator
01-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Nasty hockey right now, nasty..........
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Slipknot
01-30-2013, 09:19 AM
I could not find the Rangers game on Comcast last week :confused: did they not carry it? strange

I hope to go to a game soon(free tix though)

they do look good so far

Mike P
01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
I could not find the Rangers game on Comcast last week :confused: did they not carry it? strange

I hope to go to a game soon(free tix though)

they do look good so far

It was on NBC Sports network. Channel 33 on our Comcast. What used to be Versus.

Christine and I are going up to the Garden for the Islanders game on April 11th. Seems like you can always get a cheap ticket for them. :rotf2:

Actually, after watching Friday's game, the Islanders look like they have some decent young talent.

nightfighter
01-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Fewer games makes each game more important. No taking a night off and mailing it in. It seems to be making for a better product so far. Too many games, and too long a season as it was. Same with baseball IMO. They should cut a month off both ends of the schedule. But they wont, because it will reduce revenues.....

afterhours
01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
B's are a solid team, good mix, should go far.

iamskippy
01-30-2013, 05:52 PM
B's are a solid team, good mix, should go far.
Lets not start s*ckin each other #^&#^&#^&#^&s just yet its early, howeve they do look balanced.

Piscator
01-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Lets not start s*ckin each other #^&#^&#^&#^&s just yet its early, howeve they do look balanced.

Hey, I thought you were busy watching old Chiefs games? Not the Charlestown Chiefs but the Okoye chiefs.

iamskippy
01-30-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey, I thought you were busy watching old Chiefs games? Not the Charlestown Chiefs but the Okoye chiefs.

I am on the golf channel!

Cant keep my away from the B's though!

Piscator
01-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Bruins and Sabres called up goons for tonight for retaliation for Looch crushing Ryan Miller last year. One of the guys is 6'-8". Going to be a battle

Bronko
01-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Gonna be a zoo tonight. Pier six brawl.

Mr. Sandman
02-07-2013, 07:11 PM
B's trade thomas to Islanders for conditional 2nd round pic (he was 5 mil on the cap)

What I don't get is....

Was Thomas being paid for not playing this year? (they said it was a 5 mil cap hit to the B's) if so ...who writes a contract to continue to pay a player who refuses to show up? In every employment contract I have seen it is called default (or termination for cause) and the contract is over. If The GM allowed for this he should be fired (or be personally responsible for the damages)

I said the day after they won the cup they should trade him, Yeah, he got the b's to the cup but this 40 year old train was gonna de-rail at any moment and he would never be worth more than he was on that day.

(I bet the "condition" is if he shows up!!)

beamie
02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
It was on NBC Sports network. Channel 33 on our Comcast. What used to be Versus.

What pisses me off is when they are on the NBC old Versus Channel I don't get that in HD with Verizon. errrrrrrr..............

Mr. Sandman
02-08-2013, 09:46 AM
beamie, that is too bad they do a good job on hockey coverage and the picture quality is even better, they must be using the latest video equipment.

eskimo
02-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Note: tomorrows game pushed to 7pm.

For Thomas, I wish him the best. His political/personal views don't matter to me whether he wants to tweet them or keep them to himself. Boston wouldn't have had the Cup without him.

spinncognito
02-13-2013, 08:34 AM
This team has got some real heart! To come back with two goals with Rask pulled last night to steal a point was very impressive. Rask did let in a couple softies so let's hope that was just an off night. Marchand is on fire!