View Full Version : The winners

Zeno
02-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Ok, we still have lights on. Great. Hope you guys got trough the night ok
The winners of one year complimentary subscription to the Surfcaster's Journal Magazine are
Steve K
love2flyfish
JackK
All of you, please email me with your full names and a user name you want me to set up your account with and I will hook you up. You can email me at zhromin@verizon.net

JohnR...you crackhead, you have had an account from the first day we did this. I sent you registration info..oh brother, I am going to resend it. Love ya boss

Zeno
02-09-2013, 08:06 AM
In Zeno, Did I miss something about subscription? Been reading and getting emails since the beginning....

Hey buddy, we switched the magazine to $20 subscription as of this issue. Not by choice, trust me on this. The blog is free as always. What we did is redesign the mag in vertical format and added embedded videos. For example there are 8 videos within this issue. Unlike in the past where you have to follow the link to YouTube you can watch the videos within the magazine. What this does is allow us to have exclusive videos for our readers. For example this issue has Lou Caruso replacing the reel seat and Ron DiConstanzo trough drilling an offset lure hole that are only viewable to subscribers. Next issue there will be a exclusive 1/2 hour video interview with DZ, the new documentary on Montauk, and another two exclusive videos from Lou and Ron. Plus our columnists are getting in the act now and sending videos with their stories. I can definitely see the future issue have a dozen or more embedded videos. In addition we have Charlie Sores featured next issue, Dave Anderson has taken over my duties so I can concentrate on video and we just added John Skinner as a columnist. Along with a redesigned website, blog and all the other stuff. Lots of new stuff. In my opinion $20 for 6 issues of 150 plus page magazine, plus 16 old issues, plus all the videos about the sport you love is a bargain but I might have a rose colored glasses on on my nose...lol
Congratulations to those of you that won. We ran a special on our FB page by making a special "blizzard" coupon that is good for 25% one year subscription to Surfcaster's Journal Magazine. All you have to do is enter code SJBLIZZARD to get the discount. The code expires at midnight.
Hope you all got through this safe

nightfighter
02-09-2013, 08:14 AM
K. Thanks for explanation. Thought it was new computer.... Will get my head out of my arse after I blow some snow. Hopefully in time to utilize the coupon. Great publication! Keep it up and I will catch up with you this spring.

Steve K
02-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Awesome. Thanks. Will send Email.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

smac
02-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Z, just subscribed. Loved the Musso interview!!!

JackK
02-09-2013, 06:39 PM
V cool. Thanks for the giveaway!

luv2flyfish
02-09-2013, 08:58 PM
thanks very much pm sent

Zeno
02-09-2013, 09:08 PM
I busted my droid today and and to add to the misery my fios is not allowing the emails to come in....