View Full Version : RainFishing

MikeTLive
06-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Spent this morning out at Stodders and was skunked. Got a light rain that scared away most of the dog walkers... Would you ever let your dog run free around a person swinging a huge fishhook? :smash: I swear some of those folks have half as much brains as their dogs.:rocketem:

In any event...

Anyone else going to be fishing from shore for this evenings tide in the rain? I was hoping I could follow along for some more instruction if anyone would be willing.

Buzz-erd
06-07-2003, 03:19 PM
Just leaving to do some fishing.Light steady drizzle,very calm.
Let y'all know how I do.

Clammer
06-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Doesn,t get any better
usually don,t veture out on weekends in the daylight, but with this lousy weather & finding fish yesterday ====off I went
Great =calm, raining, foggy, not a boat around, and the bass were hungry =3 to 5 feet of water, gotta love G/S ;S jerk baits, well at least the bass did,
left with the fish still hitting =====until tomorrow if the weather is lousy///////////

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Buzz-erd
06-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Did pretty well.Most of the 1/2 doz. fish I landed fell right around the 28" mark.Kept one for dinner.Caught'em all on 3 1/2" Storm chugbug.

Notaro
06-08-2003, 09:11 AM
I tried fishing from the shore in rain three weeks ago and I caught nothing. It's cold while raining, then it affects the water. I felt the water's chill while wading. So it depends. I fished off at Rockport in a shower rain and it was slow.