View Full Version : facebook ad's

Mr. Sandman
02-25-2013, 11:09 AM
:fury:

They are all over the place now. I find it annoying to even go over there now. In the middle of posts I am finding theses scrolling ad's for men with low T....they can't mean me?:biglaugh:

I bet they get a ton of cash for each click thru. One way to flush this out is to click on everything, then split. Once they get the bill for all the click thru's with no buy ins they will abondon

JohnR
02-25-2013, 11:34 AM
:fury:

They are all over the place now. I find it annoying to even go over there now. In the middle of posts I am finding theses scrolling ad's for men with low T....they can't mean me?:biglaugh:

I bet they get a ton of cash for each click thru. One way to flush this out is to click on everything, then split. Once they get the bill for all the click thru's with no buy ins they will abondon

Yeh, but their algorithms will probably flagged activity like that as an ignore

It is getting scary how much information is dredged - just in the last 6-8 years

Fishoholic
02-25-2013, 02:25 PM
does it only happen on FB? Sounds like a virus to me. I've never had a scrolling add come up.

Redsoxticket
02-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Enable pop up blocker for your browser. Before that clear temp Internet files, cookies.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device