View Full Version : Now soldiers are banned in school

Saltheart
03-08-2013, 08:33 PM
School confiscates third-grader?s cupcakes topped with toy soldiers - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/school-confiscates-third-grader-cupcakes-topped-toy-soldiers-215018982.html)

This is beyond comprehension! A toy soldier on top of a cupcake!!!!

Enjoy your freedom now. By the time the schools finish brainwashing the US kids , there will be no one to fight for future freedoms.

Redsoxticket
03-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Would you find it appropriate if this occurred at Sandy Hook?
The idea of cupcakes or any food being brought to school for others to eat can be contaminated. This can range from bacteria/feces from unwashed hands, dirty kitchens, loose hair and sick minded people with bad intentions.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Saltheart
03-08-2013, 10:14 PM
wasn't it someone in uniform with a gun who shot that bass turd before he killed 50?
Would you find it appropriate if this occurred at Sandy Hook?

I would find it appropriate anywhere on American soil for kids to love and honor and want to be one of the people who defend their country.

The idea of cupcakes or any food being brought to school for others to eat can be contaminated. This can range from bacteria/feces from unwashed hands, dirty kitchens, loose hair and sick minded people with bad intentions.

This comment is laughable!:biglaugh:

Are you proposing we should ban all cookies and cupcakes or even any food mothers send to school with their kids? you know if a mother sends a kid with a bagged lunch there is the very likely possibility that kids trade food and someone elses kid eats half the sandwich.
On second thought , In fact I think you are right. Lets ban all pictures of mom and apple pie and forbid all kids from eating anything but state supplied food.:rotf2:

Redsoxticket
03-08-2013, 10:22 PM
It would not laughable if food poisoning occurred to any child.

Redsoxticket
03-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Tainted cookies

Tainted Cookies Send San Jose Middle School Students To Hospital CBS San Francisco (http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/01/13/tainted-cookies-send-san-jose-middle-school-students-to-hospital/)

Saltheart
03-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Well after taking the toy soldiers off them , the school gave the cupcakes to the kids to eat. They had no problem with a mother sending in cupcakes for the kids , their only issue was that they were decorated with soldiers.

Locally some grandmother just went nuts and killed herself and her two grandchildren. Should we ban all children from seeing their grandmothers in an attempt to prevent "any child" from being hurt by their grandmothers? What about parents?Every day some wacko parents hurt their children somewhere in the world. Should we take all children away from their parents as soon as they are born to prevent "any child" from being abused by their parents?

thefishingfreak
03-09-2013, 08:54 AM
The rules are NO GUNS in schools!
No guns!
No plastic guns.
No paper guns.
No 1" Lego guns.
No army men with guns.
No finger guns.
No guns, period!

Seems pretty simple to me.
I cant imagine Anyone with school children who would complain about this?

buckman
03-09-2013, 09:25 AM
The rules are NO GUNS in schools!
No guns!
No plastic guns.
No paper guns.
No 1" Lego guns.
No army men with guns.
No finger guns.
No guns, period!

Seems pretty simple to me.
I cant imagine Anyone with school children who would complain about this?

Tell me how banning a finger gun or suspending a 6 year old makes you feel that your children are safer?

Raven
03-09-2013, 10:19 AM
give them soylent green wafers
made out of their grandparents
while they march in formation
around the track reciting
the pledge of allegiance

spence
03-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Tell me how banning a finger gun or suspending a 6 year old makes you feel that your children are safer?
If all the kids were packing finger guns this wouldn't be an issue.

Jackbass
03-09-2013, 11:13 AM
This country just needs to sack the f up.

WESTPORTMAFIA
03-09-2013, 12:30 PM
This country just needs to sack the f up.

Yup. It's friggen sickening already.

thefishingfreak
03-09-2013, 02:03 PM
It doesn't make me feel safer, but when my daughter is hiding under her desk during the next lockdown drill maybe she will feel more comfortable, or safer, if the kid next to her isn't pointing his finger gun at her face and goin Blam-Blam.
I have nothing against guns, but Unfortunately this is the world we live in where some parents's children need this.

The Dad Fisherman
03-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I wonder if you make the finger gun with both hands they'll consider that a high capacity magazine.

Has RIJIMMY seen this yet?

If all the kids were packing finger guns this wouldn't be an issue.

RIROCKHOUND
03-09-2013, 04:30 PM
I wonder if you make the finger gun with both hands they'll consider that a high capacity magazine.

Has RIJIMMY seen this yet?

Only if you can say 'Blam-blam' really really fast without a stutter...

5/0
03-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Yup keep the brain washing and implement trophy's for all...this whole con-tenant should self destruct within a few more moons:)