View Full Version : RISSA reviews

nightfighter
03-09-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm not going to make it down.... No dough, can't go.
What caught your interest?
Anyone see the Release reels? I'm waiting to see their lefties. Look and feel slick! Made in USA, which is important to me as well.

WESTPORTMAFIA
03-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Not fishing related but picked up a bottle of hanks hot sauce. The hotter one. Nice sauce for 6 bucks. I went to Murphy's with Fishbones and ordered plain wings and sauced them up. They were great.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

fishbones
03-09-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm gonna be making some chicken cutlet sandwiches tonight with that sauce. I'm taking my son to the show tomorrow with Seamule and his kid. I think I'm gonna pick up more of that sauce since there's nothing fishing related there that I need or want.

PRBuzz
03-09-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm gonna be making some chicken cutlet sandwiches tonight with that sauce. I'm taking my son to the show tomorrow with Seamule and his kid. I think I'm gonna pick up more of that sauce since there's nothing fishing related there that I need or want.

Seamule and Ladies/Daughter day?:smash:

numbskull
03-09-2013, 03:28 PM
I enjoyed the show Fri.

Did see the release reels. Look nice enough, pretty simple, much like an Avet. Interesting handle. Not a casting reel, however.

Looked exhaustively at CTS and Century blanks yet again. Left as much confused as enthused.

Saw the new Stella. Very nice, supposedly better sealed than the supposedly well sealed SW series, but that may not be saying much since my 5000sw is sealed about as well as a sponge.

Met a guy building/selling rods of all sorts (not surf) under the name of aubut rods. Nice well thought out stuff with top rate components and not a lot of fancy thread work. The guy seemed a serious fisherman and is based on the cape. Well worth looking up if you want small boat, kayak, or FW rod built I'd think.

Got a laugh at the VS crew. Looks like they have their own little high school street gang going. What's with that?

Unfortunately the talk on cuttyhunk by silva got canceled.

Crowds were down b/o the storm.

All in all it was a nice way to forget the world and soak up the fishing atmosphere.

Sea Dangles
03-09-2013, 05:36 PM
I am nott too sure what the aubut rods use for blanks,I have heard batson but I do like his choice in components. Rods had a nice crisp feel to them. Iron Mike does seem to lend VS his joie de vivre!!! I bought another copper fish for the cabana,cool fish art is always a draw for me.Picked up an abu big game 6500 as well as an old Abel 3 fly reel to learn on....need a nice albie rod and the aubut 8wt looked great. Saw some celebrities such as Numby,TattooBob,canalman,TonyO, and Zeno.Always great to talk fishing with George and listen to his insight regarding different products.Oh,got a chance to talk with Phil of BeeReel fame also.Nice to catch up with the Goose Hummock crew also,the shop has sold and they are excited about the new owner and it looks like they will have another location near Sesuit harbor upcoming? Gary and Fran are as good as it gets and they know a little about fishing too!

Jackbass
03-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Met a guy building/selling rods of all sorts (not surf) under the name of aubut rods. Nice well thought out stuff with top rate components and not a lot of fancy thread work. The guy seemed a serious fisherman and is based on the cape. Well worth looking up if you want small boat, kayak, or FW rod built I'd think.

Chris is a great guy with a ton if guiding experience. I was introduced to him by a mutual friend. Be seems to have his head in the right place. Glad you liked his gear.

iamskippy
03-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Not fishing related but picked up a bottle of hanks hot sauce. The hotter one. Nice sauce for 6 bucks. I went to Murphy's with Fishbones and ordered plain wings and sauced them up. They were great.

I got 2 bottle for $10! One of the best sauces ever....

Got to see the new Century boat and fresh stuff, stopped by Afterhours

Other then that the show was a boreeeeeeee

tysdad115
03-09-2013, 07:34 PM
I didn't need much, Ty "worked" the Century booth while I roamed around shooting the breeze. Good to see everyone and start thinking about the upcoming season. The show had alot of vendors, tons of stuff to be had. Worth going for us.

WESTPORTMAFIA
03-09-2013, 10:49 PM
What was the name of the plug bag company. I didn't stop as I didn't want to end up buying one. But I might invest in a good bag this year.

Redsoxticket
03-09-2013, 11:05 PM
What was the name of the plug bag company. I didn't stop as I didn't want to end up buying one. But I li might invest in a good bag this year.

Could it be "Gear Up Surfcasting"

WESTPORTMAFIA
03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Could it be "Gear Up Surfcasting"
That's the one. Thanks

chefchris401
03-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Show was great for us at Century, sold a lot of rods and blanks.

Was great getting to meet a lot of guys from the site I've talked to but never met in person, and great seeing familiar faces and catching up.

Not too many show specials, Friday best deal was buy 3 sp minnows get 2 free, that lasted 5 minutes longer than the Afterhours darters .

Picked up a free SJ shirt for joining the site, surf asylum lipless musso and flap tail, some small got strypers, 4 custom seaviewer bottle darters, mini hogys, some decals, fishing magician fish sticks pretty cool small top waters, mega shads from the wormbars, and my custom bag from C&R Surfcasting, also got plugs from Moses, plug building stuff from TattooBob and plug lips for BillyD.

Thanks again for all the support at the show and everyone that went to luxe for food and beers!!!

chefchris401
03-10-2013, 12:24 AM
And scored two free D-Mag needlefish plugs that are the hot plug in NJ, sweet plugs.

Big Biscuit
03-10-2013, 12:42 AM
I picked up a nice SS1327 at the show. :wave:

capedeer/fish
03-10-2013, 08:17 AM
It was a pretty good show. Got a ss 1328 and some plugs... Hey Jay..the tackle bag could also be from tackle solutions..they had a few nice set ups there?

tattoobob
03-10-2013, 10:48 AM
I went Friday, I saw a ton of people I knew And the show was dead due to the storm.

Greg W, Mag Minnow and myself hit Murphy's for lunch there Corned Beef and swiss was delicious. Thanks Kraig for buying my lunch

I found 2 oz Beachmaster needles for sale so I bought 2 at the CTS Booth

I also scored a Century 1328 for $270 and renewed my membership for MBBA

It was great seeing everyone way to many to list

Gobi
03-10-2013, 11:55 AM
And scored two free D-Mag needlefish plugs that are the hot plug in NJ, sweet plugs.

Nice pick up. Did you see the swimmers yet?

Gobi
03-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Nice to get out and see some friends and check out fishing gear while waiting for spring to get here. And a big thank you to FishDoc for giving my youngest a black stubby needle - his first plug at 22 months old! Very generous of you.

PaulS
03-10-2013, 12:13 PM
I picked up a few blacklabel needles for $10, a canalman needle and flag tail, a pair of stormr neop. gloves. Renewed my OTW subscription and bought a distressed copper SB. It was nice to run into some friends.

pbadad
03-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Paul I looked at those gloves. Seemed good. Didn't ask ? waterproof,castable?
Did my usually booth inspections. Spent time w/ Chris @ Century, VS, SJ, DJ and more. Highlight was getting a picture w/ Capt Ralph( Odysey Wicked Tuna) and talking to Kevin , Bill & wife. Pick a 2 T-shirts. Had my son's signed by Ralph. He sure was shocked when I got home to give it to him. His exact word"SWEET".

GregW
03-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Met up with TattooBob and Mag Minnow for lunch and bumped into a few old friends.

Renewed my OTW subscription, signed up for the Fisherman and Surfcaster's Journal.

Checked out the CTS rods, glad to see them as they seem to be top quality and have a lifetime warranty. Looking for something new after last year's fiasco with Century rods.

ivanputski
03-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Anyone know the name of the business that was selling the silver fish belt buckles? (they were just the fish, no oval background to the buckle) He had a display with some on belts, some on a table... different species available. had a NICE striped bass. 35$

Really regret not grabbing one... too many distractions.

Haus
03-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Grillie. I got a striper grillie

Anyone know the name of the business that was selling the silver fish belt buckles? (they were just the fish, no oval background to the buckle) He had a display with some on belts, some on a table... different species available. had a NICE striped bass. 35$

Haus
03-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Show is just not the same without Habs there.

lamimann1212
03-10-2013, 09:42 PM
chef chris when did you become pro staff??

Fishoholic
03-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Met up with TattooBob and Mag Minnow for lunch and bumped into a few old friends.

Renewed my OTW subscription, signed up for the Fisherman and Surfcaster's Journal.

Checked out the CTS rods, glad to see them as they seem to be top quality and have a lifetime warranty. Looking for something new after last year's fiasco with Century rods.

Greg, what was this fiasco you speak of?

makomania
03-10-2013, 11:59 PM
I am nott too sure what the aubut rods use for blanks,I have heard batson but I do like his choice in components. Rods had a nice crisp feel to them. Iron Mike does seem to lend VS his joie de vivre!!! I bought another copper fish for the cabana,cool fish art is always a draw for me.Picked up an abu big game 6500 as well as an old Abel 3 fly reel to learn on....need a nice albie rod and the aubut 8wt looked great. Saw some celebrities such as Numby,TattooBob,canalman,TonyO, and Zeno.Always great to talk fishing with George and listen to his insight regarding different products.Oh,got a chance to talk with Phil of BeeReel fame also.Nice to catch up with the Goose Hummock crew also,the shop has sold and they are excited about the new owner and it looks like they will have another location near Sesuit harbor upcoming? Gary and Fran are as good as it gets and they know a little about fishing too!

He builds on seeker blanks. The standup rods are a hell of a rod for the price

Fishoholic
03-11-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm not going to make it down.... No dough, can't go.
What caught your interest?
Anyone see the Release reels? I'm waiting to see their lefties. Look and feel slick! Made in USA, which is important to me as well.

those Release reels look like great little boat reels. Lifetime warranty and built in the USA... 2 of my favorite things. I was also told they are coming out with a ball handle. I wasn't a fan of the T. Comfortable,, but hideous

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 12:15 AM
was told bye 4 people today that the century cant handle the canal 9 rods broken from 4 guys.

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 12:16 AM
anyone fishing cts in the canal?? how is it holding up???

Fishoholic
03-11-2013, 12:25 AM
:rotf2: who is this Dante??

Or Capt Norm Isaacs? Nice spread ya got going...

https://floridasportfishing.com/magazine/images/stories/tips-tales/rigging-statoin-sweetest-snap-2.jpg

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 12:30 AM
:rotf2: who is this Dante??

Or Capt Norm Isaacs? Nice spread ya got going...

https://floridasportfishing.com/magazine/images/stories/tips-tales/rigging-statoin-sweetest-snap-2.jpg

???? huh who re those 2 ??

Fishoholic
03-11-2013, 12:46 AM
My apologies to Dante... apparently he's never even heard of SB.

makomania
03-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Scored some 228 magic swimmers for 50% off :D

Rob Rockcrawler
03-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Good show as always. I only spent 70 bucks which is a new record low for me. I guess it means i have enough crap to get me by for the year. I picked up a coupe plugs thats about it. Good to see some familiar faces, always a good time.

GregW
03-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Greg, what was this fiasco you speak of?

I was less than pleased with how an issue I had was addressed. It was eventually taken care of, but only because of other involvement. I don't need hassle like that.

And just for the record, I have nothing to do with the other guy who is posting about breakage of the rods. A lot of people know who I am and I have no problem posting in my own name.

iamskippy
03-11-2013, 06:55 AM
was told bye 4 people today that the century cant handle the canal 9 rods broken from 4 guys.

Only when they run down the rocks and try to pole vault to the blitz on the other side, or snag a tree behind you in full cast

I have a 1327 & 1328 never came close to having issues.

fishbones
03-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Only when they run down the rocks and try to pole vault to the blitz on the other side, or snag a tree behind you in full cast

That's not entirely true. I've seen 2 break under what would be considered normal fishing conditions.

iamskippy
03-11-2013, 07:08 AM
That's not entirely true. I've seen 2 break under what would be considered normal fishing conditions.

Normal for who? An olympic pole vaulter? The only one i head of breaking was someone didnt have the top push down all the way(user error)

fishbones
03-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Come on, Skip. Are you calling me a liar? I'm pretty sure you don't hear of every rod break that happens. And I didn't say anything about the canal or "pole vaulting" with it.

iamskippy
03-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Come on, Skip. Are you calling me a liar? I'm pretty sure you don't hear of every rod break that happens. And I didn't say anything about the canal or "pole vaulting" with it.

Would never call you a lier JZ, you left your statement vague,i was mearly trying to help narrow down the scope of your statement.

Never having an issue myself i am trying to gain a better understand as to what you speak of. Can you be more specific?

fishbones
03-11-2013, 07:20 AM
I'll text you later. Got to get going to work and I don't want to drag anyone into it who's not on the site.

GregW
03-11-2013, 10:50 AM

I have a 1327 & 1328 never came close to having issues.

Look, I've had completely enough of this . I'm tired of you continually spreading these things you heard. Were you there? No, you go off heresay of some one else who also was not there.

John was with me both times. He saw it both times. No one else who claims they know was there. The first time one snapped it was throwing a 2 oz pencil. There were no bushes, no trees involved no nothing. A simple cast and the rod exploded. From everyone I have talked to this happens with new rods. No biggie I accepted it and we fixed it and moved on.

The second time wasn't even at the Canal so I find it amazing that you say it was during a pole vault at the Canal. It just shows the credibility of your sources. I never even asked them to warranty it. I asked if they could help me with a price on a replacement. I don't think a rod should break from being dropped at waist level, but I accepted the fact I broke it and was originally going to replace it with another Century.

The real reason I will never buy another rod, is somewhere along the way some sleazeball claimed that they wouldn't help me because I gave Dave a hard time and swore at him, etc.. I would love whoever in the Century camp that made this up to step forward and stop acting cowardly. Be a man for once in your life.
I'll gladly post the conversation I had with Dave, and I'd really like him to respond. I find it disgusting that I have to defend myself over one of their rods breaking, when I was honest and upfront about it the whole time.

I find it incredible that you have these assumptions but have never bothered to stop and speak with me about them. We've fished together numerous times.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I value honesty and doing the right thing. I lived these values through the years I honorably served this country. I was honest and up front about everything and in response I have been bad mouthed by the Century (or fan boys of Century) people.

Casper
03-11-2013, 11:00 AM

try : Grillie.com: A fun and distinctive way to drive your passion forward (http://www.grillie.com)

iamskippy
03-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Look, I've had completely enough of this . I'm tired of you continually spreading these things you heard. Were you there? No, you go off heresay of some one else who also was not there.

John was with me both times. He saw it both times. No one else who claims they know was there. The first time one snapped it was throwing a 2 oz pencil. There were no bushes, no trees involved no nothing. A simple cast and the rod exploded. From everyone I have talked to this happens with new rods. No biggie I accepted it and we fixed it and moved on.

The second time wasn't even at the Canal so I find it amazing that you say it was during a pole vault at the Canal. It just shows the credibility of your sources. I never even asked them to warranty it. I asked if they could help me with a price on a replacement. I don't think a rod should break from being dropped at waist level, but I accepted the fact I broke it and was originally going to replace it with another Century.

The real reason I will never buy another rod, is somewhere along the way some sleazeball claimed that they wouldn't help me because I gave Dave a hard time and swore at him, etc.. I would love whoever in the Century camp that made this up to step forward and stop acting cowardly. Be a man for once in your life.
I'll gladly post the conversation I had with Dave, and I'd really like him to respond. I find it disgusting that I have to defend myself over one of their rods breaking, when I was honest and upfront about it the whole time.

I find it incredible that you have these assumptions but have never bothered to stop and speak with me about them. We've fished together numerous times.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I value honesty and doing the right thing. I lived these values through the years I honorably served this country. I was honest and up front about everything and in response I have been bad mouthed by the Century (or fan boys of Century) people.

First off i wasnt calling you out, i would have said publicly greg tried to polevault over the ditch, but i didnt, so you drew your own assumptions.

Second off i am not spreading rumors, honestly i could not care any less to be honest.

Third off based upon your rant are feeling guilty about something?

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 11:13 AM
I spoke yesterday to 2 different guys who said they had snapped there sling shots twice each last year in the canal. Than i was told by a shop that carries them they have had many breakage issues.

the point
03-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I broke one throwing a 5oz Tsunami Swim Shad,,, But that was my fault seeing how it was only rated 2-4oz..

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 11:29 AM
to be honest after seeing the blanks yesterday i dont know how more dont break they are so damn thin

tysdad115
03-11-2013, 11:32 AM
I spoke yesterday to 2 different guys who said they had snapped there sling shots twice each last year in the canal. Than i was told by a shop that carries them they have had many breakage issues.

And I was hoping the "Rod Wars" stayed off this site...I guess every thing anyone ever manufactured has a certain amount of defects. And of course we only hear about the bad ones. This thread was about opinions of RISAA , not a certain manufacturer. Should I surmise your name is lamimann and you fish Lami's ? hasn't everyone heard of them breaking also? What you hear and what actually is true is completely different unless you know it first hand.

Slipknot
03-11-2013, 11:32 AM
to be honest after seeing the blanks yesterday i dont know how more dont break they are so damn thin

what's the matter lammiman? afraid of a little competition?

HugeDinghy
03-11-2013, 11:36 AM
sometimes i masturbate in the shower

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 11:36 AM
ive broken a lami before but thers 30 years of fishing them only busted one 132m

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 11:37 AM
what's the matter lammiman? afraid of a little competition?

what does that mean?

tysdad115
03-11-2013, 11:40 AM
ive broken a lami before but thers 30 years of fishing them only busted one 132m
And I've all but "pole vaulted the ditch" with the rods I use , and I'm not easy on my gear, fish them hard as many will contest to and not one issue. And I don't exactly cast easy either..

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 11:42 AM
good for you my lamis are all i need

tysdad115
03-11-2013, 11:45 AM
anyone fishing cts in the canal?? how is it holding up???

good for you my lamis are all i need
Ok, good to know.

fishbones
03-11-2013, 11:47 AM
I picked up a belt holder for my fish gripper on Friday, and my son picked out a fish print from Striper Slayer Apparel yesterday. He was pretty happy.

lamimann1212
03-11-2013, 11:53 AM
i got a gear up bag, some afterhours plugs, worms from worm bar, and stormer jacket.

Sea Dangles
03-11-2013, 12:00 PM
I think it is nice to hear reviews on gear from first hand accounts. New products go through their hiccups but it is how the problems are addressed by the manufacturer that determines their future.IMO if a new rod breaks form casting it should be replaced without question. If a rod breaks from dropping,that is a different story. If I were Century I would pay skippy to go away. To question as to whether a man is feeling guilty is inciteful at the least.Fish whatever makes you happy.lots of flavors nowadays but some have proven themselves many years over.

GregW
03-11-2013, 12:08 PM
First off i wasnt calling you out, i would have said publicly greg tried to polevault over the ditch, but i didnt, so you drew your own assumptions.

Second off i am not spreading rumors, honestly i could not care any less to be honest.

Third off based upon your rant are feeling guilty about something?

It's a known fact that Fishbones was there both times, and it was certainly implied. Not to mention you've said the same thing to me (jokingly) more than once. It wouldn't take a genius to put two and two together. Not to mention word travels.

Guilty about what? I'll make the offer again to post the conversation I had with Dave. I told him I dropped the rod. If he or anyone else disputes this I'd love to discuss it.
By asking that you are simply trying an antagonistic approach. Good luck with that., and whatever your motives are. Anyone that knows me knows my track record.

fishbones
03-11-2013, 12:14 PM
It's a known fact that Fishbones was there both times, and it was certainly implied.

Hmmmmmm, maybe fishbones is bad luck? Or maybe he had something to do with it? He seems to be the common denominator.:devil2:

Fishoholic
03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Greg, thanks for the reply. I'm sorry about your experience. I don't know the details of the break or the conversations had and I'm not going to speculate. With all due respect, rods break sometimes.. whether it be from factory defects, high sticking, overloading, pole vaulting :rotf2: or from subtle damage in just the right spot. I've seen Centurys break, I've seen CTSs break, Lamis old and new break, it happens. I'm glad you situation was resolved, and I'm sincerely sorry it was such an unpleasant experience. I can assure you there isn't any bad mouthing of you going on and whatever happened is water under the bridge. I'm bummed that whatever happened was enough to turn off from our brand for good. I wish you the best of luck with whatever rods you go with here on out and in your upcoming fishing season. If you ever get curious about a century model again in the future, I'd be happy to loan you one of my personal rods to use, should I have that specific model.

Now... back on track..

I got a great deal on a Guy Cotten pullover and 2 shark tooth necklaces for my boys :)

vineyardblues
03-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Went on Sat and had a great time!!
The crew from Wicked Tuna were to funny , Ralph is a bit on the crazy side :uhuh: Watch out Tyler ...lol Any how they are all very nice and it was great to talk with each of them........

We also hit Murphy's on the way out and also bought the hot sauce :jump1:

Slipknot
03-11-2013, 02:34 PM

what does that mean?

well you seem to be new to this fishing forum so maybe you are used to spreading second hand knowledge on the internet, but here it's not that cool and we'd rather speak firsthand accounts, kinda how tysdad explained it to you.
Opinions are one thing, bashing or looking like you have an agenda is another.

I fish a lami 1322 also , but I did not get to the rissa show so I'll end my contribution at that

djlesco
03-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Got to see some old and new friends... got some Asylum glides...a dong.. a casting swimmer.... al lemire hooked me up with a big ass prowler.. Seaview Lures my cousin wouldn't sell to me except the bone necklace the GF bought for me and my boys to keep us safe at sea.... RI popper made me a big slanthead danny..... bought 2 Tom Lynchs photos for the house... i really went there expecting not to leverage my asset's to buy fishing stuff...but realized my fishing equipment is my only asset.....

djlesco
03-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Got a flap tail from Asylum as well as some big AH needles... a surf belt... some sebile knock offs a dry top from a friend .... some jigs heads from DJ muller.... Gibbs gave me and the gf some blems. I like Matt he's a good guy... got a BM needle from Dante.....
Added it all up and i spent close to $400.... t

tattoobob
03-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I think it is nice to hear reviews on gear from first hand accounts. New products go through their hiccups but it is how the problems are addressed by the manufacturer that determines their future.IMO if a new rod breaks form casting it should be replaced without question. If a rod breaks from dropping,that is a different story. If I were Century I would pay skippy to go away. To question as to whether a man is feeling guilty is inciteful at the least.Fish whatever makes you happy.lots of flavors nowadays but some have proven themselves many years over.

Words Of Wisdom, Chris are you feeling ok?

Sundowner
03-11-2013, 04:20 PM
I was there all 3 days listening to seminars to pick up any new info, brush up on some things and delete some habits. Got some plugs and a bunch of rubbers too.

stripermaineiac
03-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Hey guys. I've built a lot of rods over the yeas. I can't remember a single style that didn't fail or break at one time or other. It happens. we hard cores push the envelope. nothing built today will take all the beatting we give them what with braid,new heavy drag reels,big plugs,lead heads and metal.It's part of the cost of what we do.Chill,accept it and try to figure what the cause was and go to another rod.The lighter they are the weaker they are. look what happened to Kunnan rods and the ist loomis glx 10 weight fly rods.It's gonna happen.Find out why let the builder an manufacterer know what happened an how so they can fix the problem . that way the next run will be better. Let go back to the post an not hyjack it anymore. The RISSA Show was great this year.

djlesco
03-11-2013, 06:03 PM
I talked with steve mckenna a bit and we talked about what they use to use back un the day....we have it easy

mag minnow
03-11-2013, 06:19 PM
I went Friday...

I found out Tattoo Bob knows everyone. I mean...everyone. I was able to pick up a couple AH's and a couple Surf Asylum Needles. Still not unhappy with my current rods but the Century and CTS rods are tempting. Did not see any Tuf-Line braid for my boat jigging setup or Eelskin Jr's or A40's. really that's all I wanted. This show is my official, unofficial kickoff to the season. Soon there will be less keyboard time and more standing on rocks.

nightfighter
03-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Anyone go to the seminars???? I saw a number of members here listed as speakers......

niko
03-11-2013, 07:33 PM
we went to the fished impressions demo and the kids did shirts. they came out great