View Full Version : Sea-Doo Dave - Stolen Jet Ski Alert

oceanspray
03-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Sea-Doo Dave was at the RISSA show, and had his jet ski stolen on the way home. Here's his post.

Had a great time at the show. Unfortunately afterwards on my drive back to Connecticut I was having issues with one of the bearings on my trailer. I pulled over and luckily there was a Wal-Mart right near the exit. I moved the ski off the side of the road and I went inside to buy what I needed, and in less then 45 minutes came back to the spot and my jet ski and trailer were gone. I figured maybe a tow truck already got it but the state police said they would have already known about it.

They believe it has been stolen and have already notified all local as
well as police in Connecticut. I am e-mailing you because I know there
are many members in RISAA and I figured if I get the word out maybe a member may come across my Sea-doo sometime, it sticks out like a sore thumb because of how it's rigged for fishing of course. If you can put this out I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone sees the jet ski, please call the Hope Valley Police Barracks at 401-444-1068.

Thanks,
David Waters
Sea Doo Dave (http://www.seadoodave.com)

WESTPORTMAFIA
03-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I have a 12 foot aluminum with a 5 horse and I have a pad lock for the trailer tongue. :smash:

Nebe
03-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Ouch. That's so lame.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device