View Full Version : For PaulS

RIJIMMY
03-22-2013, 08:52 AM
I believe you are a supporter of Obamacare and you dont believe my continous raise in insurance costs are related to its passing.
Curious what your thoughts are on this? Doesnt seem like a lot of gray area to me.

ObamaCare Turns 3: 10 Disturbing Facts About Health Law - Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-turns-3-10-disturbing-212600864.html)

Jim in CT
03-22-2013, 09:04 AM
Bunch of white supremacists wrote that article.

PaulS
03-22-2013, 10:12 AM
I believe you are a supporter of Obamacare and you dont believe my continous raise in insurance costs are related to its passing.
Curious what your thoughts are on this? Doesnt seem like a lot of gray area to me.

ObamaCare Turns 3: 10 Disturbing Facts About Health Law - Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-turns-3-10-disturbing-212600864.html)

Pls. pull up some quotes of mine and we'll compare them to what was said in the article (and we'll ignore Jim).

Jim in CT
03-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Pls. pull up some quotes of mine and we'll compare them to what was said in the article (and we'll ignore Jim).

It's my hope that liberals like you ignore the complaints of everyone whose premiums go up, at least until the mid-term elections of 2014. Obamacare, once fully implemented, could do to the Democrats what the Iraq War did to the GOP in 2006. Lots of Democratic Senators up for re-election in 2014, in particluar, lots of Democratic senators from red and purple states who are going to be very vulnerable.

That tax hike thing on medical devices? The Democrat-controlled Senate voted overwhelmingly to repeal that tax. That's the tip of the iceberg.

You work in healthcare, and you seem very knowledgable on the subject. You have to know that Obamacare will result in steep increases when all the bells and whistles become law. Maybe not steep increases now, but when Obamacare is fully implemented. In an industry with lower-than-average profit margins, not even our Dear Leader can give more coverage to more people, for less money. It cannot be done.