View Full Version : Front page picture

Slipknot
02-15-2001, 12:19 AM
I really like that picture on the front page. I just though I 'd mention it. I can't wait to get some schoolies. It's coming soon, warm day today. I am taking Friday off and going in to Boston to see the boat show, Got Stripers let me know if you are going.

Got Stripers
02-15-2001, 07:59 AM
I woke up to 42 degrees and now I'm struggling with whether I really want to work, or does that work really need to be done today, or will I be in deep you know what if I don't do it today, ahhhh. I doubt I will be heading into a boat show, especially after picking up the Lund last year. Let me know if your free today to fish, just in case I decide to go, but that will be shortly if I do.

Tight lines.

Slipknot
02-15-2001, 08:59 AM
No , I have to go to Wayland Today to do some installation. I think the show might not be till Sat. anyway. Good luck if you go.

JohnR
02-15-2001, 09:45 AM
Yes, it was tough to go to work today. Stepped out of the front door and it felt like 40 degrees at 5:30 in the morning, beauiful thing.

GS - good luck if you make it out today!!!

schoolie monster
02-15-2001, 04:39 PM
Slipknot, my wife and I are going Saturday... just planting the seed for a year or two down the road... when I get my 30' sportfishing tuna and billfish rig...

yeah right... talk about the makings for the Perfect Storm II... If I ever get out of sight of land, they'll be making a movie about the disappearance of another boat... either that or I'd wind up in England or something.

Anyway, if you head over on Saturday, keep an eye out for me.

later.

Slipknot
02-15-2001, 08:04 PM
S.M. , I thought it started fri. but it starts Sat. I won't be going Sat., it will be mobbed. So I will go next Thurs. Just looking not buying.