View Full Version : Deadly SeaMonkeyPox Reported In Quincy.

BigFish
06-09-2003, 02:39 PM
:bshake: I heard on the radio this morning that there is a viralent form of MonkeyPox that is known as SeaMonkeyPox. Symptoms run the gamut from a huge ego to a swollen head and is generally brought on by dreams of grandeur or the actual catching of keeper bass that only the uneducated or closet fisherman would consider large. Other symptoms include cooler envy and cooler separation anxiety, that is any time spent away from a cooler containing alcoholic beverages. So keep an eye out for anybody exhibiting these symptoms. Early reports indicated that the first group of patients that had fallen victim to this insidious new disease were a clandestine group of alcoholic fisherman who hail from the port of Quincy and tend to gorge themselves on quantities of Scup.:bl: :laugha: :hihi: :laugha: :biglaugh: :bshake: :bshake:

Van
06-09-2003, 02:47 PM
I knew this was coming after seeing sweetieface's "monkeypox" post !!

Too much.

This is why :faga: !!!!!!!

:chatter :hihi:

Topwater
06-09-2003, 04:02 PM
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

What took you so long? You guys must be working...........

Topwater

BigFish
06-09-2003, 04:21 PM
:bshake: I forgot , the worst part of getting Deadly SeaMonkeyPox is that you catch very tiny, itsy bitsy little fish and there is absolutely no treatment except Scup fishing. That is the only road back from this dreaded disease.:bounce: :bshake: :hihi: :laugha:

Moose Nuckle
06-09-2003, 07:17 PM
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Hey Big Fish,
I do have to say that was funny. I'm not sure but I think they have a cream for that now.

BigFish
06-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Glad to see you enjoy a good ribbing MooseNuckle. I was falling on the floor when I was writing this thread.:laugha: :laugha: :laugha: