View Full Version : TFCTFN - 13

JohnR
04-15-2013, 07:55 AM
I really want to have more detail here and maybe I'll flush it out later today (prepping for a client meeting now).

First, thank you all to those that came out Saturday, new location after the snow out from February.

2012 Angler of the Year: Paul Moriarty a/k/a Professor M - Well Deserved and voted so by his peers.

Johnny Pollock with the win for the old photos that VB found somewhere with Eelskimmer doing research on the waters somewhere in MarVa 40 years ago

Niko for the Big win Commando Bag, Plugs, Fiberstar
Rudy (right?) for the second Commando Bag, Fiberstar

Thanks to the Melody Family, Victor, Andy, Derek, and all for help setting up and getting the Hall done. Bombas get a reprieve for the year ;)

Big thanks to Commando, Fiberstar, WPM, Mike T, Derek, Stripermaniac, DaddyMac Lures, West Mariner, Steve M, Tony O, Fishbones, and everyone else for the donations (I have my list somewhere)

Off to work but a quick pic of Johnny

piemma
04-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Congrats to the Professor. Well deserved.

Swimmer
04-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Thanks for posting the pic. Thank you to the sponsers. I had the pleasure of winning some great pluggage

Clammer
04-15-2013, 11:16 AM
Nice Prof ;

I love tin boat fishing <><><

vineyardblues
04-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Congrats Paul M,
sorry I missed Johnny Pollocks face when he noticed he was on the big screen!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

macojoe
04-15-2013, 11:42 AM
It was a good night out!! Glad to see some old faces and meet a few new ones, was my first time going but hope to go again!!

JohnR
04-15-2013, 11:46 AM
It was a good night out!! Glad to see some old faces and meet a few new ones, was my first time going but hope to go again!!

Good to see you make it down, Joe - good luck!

Saltheart
04-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Had a good time despite the fact that time after time they kept picking the wrong raffle numbers (not mine) .:smash: Oh well , food was good and nice to see everyone .

Rappin Mikey
04-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Who is that handsome man??? We'll be back. Hope you all had fun!

piemma
04-16-2013, 01:31 AM
Had a good time despite the fact that time after time they kept picking the wrong raffle numbers (not mine) .:smash: Oh well , food was good and nice to see everyone .

Mike, that's usually me.:rotf2:

5/0
04-16-2013, 05:33 AM

Joe it was nice to meet you and your son,I wish you and the miss's a healthy year.

Mike yet another year and I still have yet to meet ya:)

Eeeeeel skimmmer it was good to hang out with you and thanks for the poison,Sunday was a little ruff :buds:
Derick and N.shorefisher it was also nice to have met you guys,derick nice job in the kitchen you kept thing going nicely.

Paul & Paul you guys deserve what you've won,your both stand up guys and it couldn't have gone to two better candidates,well done:bounce::gh::cheers:

Until next year boyz good luck out there :fishin:

5/0

eelskimmer
04-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Peter,
How the hell did you pick up that pix--
I lost it on the 7th level of Dante's
Inferno. Many thanks and thanks
to all at TFCTFN. 5/0 that poison
was vintage. Derek Many thanks
for service in Kitchen. See ya all
on the beach.

Saltheart
04-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Mike yet another year and I still have yet to meet ya:)

Until next year boyz good luck out there :fishin:

5/0

Actually we did meet and talked for quite a while. :) I guessI didn't make much of an impression! :)

5/0
04-17-2013, 05:04 AM
Actually we did meet and talked for quite a while. :) I guessI didn't make much of an impression! :)

Musta been all that Jack I had:devil2:

RickBomba
04-17-2013, 05:07 AM
I really missed all of you guys! We will be there next year!

vineyardblues
04-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Peter,
How the hell did you pick up that pix--
I lost it on the 7th level of Dante's
Inferno. Many thanks and thanks
to all at TFCTFN. 5/0 that poison
was vintage. Derek Many thanks
for service in Kitchen. See ya all
on the beach.

John, Glad you enjoy the picture :grins:
I :love: it

bart
04-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Congrats, Paul!

Saltheart
04-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Musta been all that Jack I had:devil2:

You definitely had a glow on! :)

Slipknot
04-17-2013, 04:13 PM
MacoJoe, glad you made it and I wish you well with the kidneys, good to see you staying positive.

Bob, Saltheart was sitting right across from Danny. Take care of your back will ya

Thanks to everyone who helped put it together, Derek the food was great. The raffle was good too, even the scraps at the end.
Thank you John for this site

we should have it earlier next year :)
time to go fishing

N.ShoreFisher
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
nice to have met so many of you guys! Can't wait till next year!