View Full Version : Why was she there???

FishermanTim
04-16-2013, 05:29 PM
I watched the FBI press conference this morning, and I understand why The governor and mayor were there, but what possible good did Liz Warren do being there?
Exactly what important piece of information did she convey?
Exactly when do these glory-whores stopping using every event like their own personal photo-op?
Once you get past the Gov, Mayor and Attorney General there is no one else who should be speaking except the FBI, CIA and Homeland Security.

Sorry, but when you have three people in a row repeat the same rhetoric in sequence, it begins to detract from the importance of the event.

PRBuzz
04-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Saw some local guys there, too who are running for a senatorial seat!:smash::smash:

BigFish
04-16-2013, 11:23 PM
The word for it is....."Agenda"......they all have one and they don't care how they push it!!!!

buckman
04-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Agree with her or not, I believe she felt the need to be there. Btw , I detest her but it does appear she will be on the side of fishermen .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
04-17-2013, 06:45 AM
This thread sucks.

scottw
04-17-2013, 07:23 AM
This thread sucks.

well...if you stick around for a while and we determine who the terrorists are that are resonsible for this act as a result of some "legitimate disagreement"(depending on ideaology of course) with America and one or more of them who happen to be "pretty smart" gets good legal representation and plea bargains a 20 year sentence somehow, and the gets an education while in prison and then gets hired as an adjunct professor at an American University where they can happily share their "experiences"....you can defend them and chastise anyone here that disapproves or finds it offensive :uhuh:

spence
04-17-2013, 08:02 PM
well...if you stick around for a while and we determine who the terrorists are that are resonsible for this act as a result of some "legitimate disagreement"(depending on ideaology of course) with America and one or more of them who happen to be "pretty smart" gets good legal representation and plea bargains a 20 year sentence somehow, and the gets an education while in prison and then gets hired as an adjunct professor at an American University where they can happily share their "experiences"....you can defend them and chastise anyone here that disapproves or finds it offensive :uhuh:
I guess on a positive note we can say you've now hit rock bottom. It's only up from here...

Nebe
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Nah. He can go lower. But we love him. And he's actually a really nice guy in person with two adorable daughters. :)

Raven
04-18-2013, 06:10 AM
Nancy Grace didn't even show up!

Swimmer
04-18-2013, 04:06 PM
At least Congressman Malarkey wasn't there.