Herring run cleanup

Work!!!!!

G.O.T. Sunday?

So what's up for the weekend?

RIJIMMY
04-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Sleep late tomorrow am
Yard work and mulch
Daughters lacross game in afternoon then head over to scouts camp for son's crossover into Weblos
Sunday we're taking a wildflower road trip @ Texas. Things are in full bloom and my daughter has a project on wildflowers. Looking forward to hitting the road an exploring.

piemma
04-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Niece going away party Sat. Maybe boat Sunday if the )(*&^ wind dies

JFigliuolo
04-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Finnish up some boat work before MAYBE getting coat of epoxy barrier paint on the bottom. Floks coming in for the weekend though, so that will be a limiting factor.

The Dad Fisherman
04-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Our Scout Troop donated a yard cleanup to the PTA auction in town...Time to hold up our end of the bargain for the winner Saturday AM.

Gotta get the Peas in at the Garden and do some other things there as well....

Might try for some flatties in the Yak on Sunday.....

RickBomba
04-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Well,
Seeing that I can't leave Waltham today, my Saturday chores are done.
Spring Cleaning
Put leadcore on old refinished cod rods

Tomorrow:
Bring old shirt back to LL Bean
Return box that I bought for old tackle box
Buy new belt for all of the weight that I lost with pneumonia

Not too much else.

Have fun everybody. Count your blessings that you're not three miles down the street from ground zero. If you're closer than me, then I feel for ya!

Rick

Hookedagain
04-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Weekend off. Light chores today then baseball with the boy. After that we are heading to Chelmsford for a hockey tournament for the rest of the weekend.

Slick Moedee
04-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Boat prep on Sat.

Bouncing lead on Sun.

Saltheart
04-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Was planning to go to a CNC carving demo at Rockler in Cambridge but right now that doesn't seem like such a good idea. :(

Finish up a 1321M build.

If I can get the right wood I may try my first attempt at making molding using a router table (very old router and table but should still work).

Seems like this time of year the yard is just calling for attention all the time. Never "nothing to do" in the spring!

5/0
04-19-2013, 02:05 PM
I can't wait to get outah Boston and get home!!!!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIJIMMY
04-19-2013, 02:07 PM
good luck bob!

Steve K
04-19-2013, 02:26 PM
I live several blocks from the bombers. We are holed up inside. Streets are vacant. Like the walking dead.

5/0
04-19-2013, 04:07 PM
good luck bob!

Anybody see the movie "Ted" well I've been working at that hotel,it's a stone's throw,Ok a Tom Brady's throw from Copley Plaza and there is always tons of people walking/ driving by.
For the past week it's been quite, real quiet. the ratio from civilizations vs police & national guard is close.
Just far from the norm,anyways I left Boston and it took only 40 min to get home pretty incredible for a Friday at 15:00hrs.
Well made it home and now glued to the tube.
And of course drink in hand.

Thanks Jimmy,Mansfield is still safe....
Even without you.
Hope Texas has been kind to ya!

BMEUPSCOTTY
04-19-2013, 04:51 PM
I can't plan ANYTHING until this chit is over... Unfortunate, but it's the way I am... :/

jimmy z
04-20-2013, 05:42 AM
nothing today planned, but work tomorrow