View Full Version : NBA Finals

Saltheart
06-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I know there are few NBA fans here , especially with the Bruins in the finals of the NHL , but I have been watching the games and its pretty strange the way each game goes to the team that lost the previous game and by a big margin. I'll sear these guys don't even play hard in the finals unless their butt is against the wall. Sad but in a lot of ways B-Ball has become a lazy player's sport.

Anyway , I don't care who wins. Been surprised at the way the talent of the Spurs has stepped it up some games. Parker can be incredible some nights. Look for Miami to come out roaring in game 6 (they better or its over) at home then we'll see what happens in game 7.

Go Bruins. :)

spence
06-17-2013, 12:52 PM
It's still on?

-spence

fishsmith
06-17-2013, 01:14 PM
From coach to players, i like the Spurs much more. Green has been sick from behind the arc, his career hasn't taken the easy train to these finals so it'll be good if it goes their way. Game 6 should be great.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Saltheart
06-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Going to be a good game tonight. I think Miami will win easily but the Spurs do have the talent to upset last years Champs. To me LeBron just is not mentally tough. He's got it all physically but I think he starts talking to himself when things get tight. I think he'll come out playing hard and try to make sure he has a cushion the whole game so that he doesn't have to deal with the high pressure that comes with a close game.

I bet Pat Riley is very happy he signed Ray Allen for this season!!! :) Always happy to see Ray perform well. He works his butt off and is always in the mix at crunch time.

For Duncan to be on the bench at the end of game 6 was stupid. Sometimes its hard to even imagine what is going through some coach's minds.

Anyway , it should be a good game to watch tonight.