View Full Version : Seals

snake slinger
06-23-2013, 10:48 AM
I was on vaca with my Wife on the cape this weekend and We stoped at Head of the Meadow I could not believe how many Seals there were. Shocked me! Where are the White Sharks?

RickBomba
06-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Yeah, they are out of control. That's why we got the boat.

tattoobob
06-23-2013, 04:12 PM
The smell is over powering to
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jackbass
06-23-2013, 07:22 PM
It is ridiculous on the outer cape. From Monomoy to Long point they are out of control

Slipknot
06-23-2013, 08:28 PM
can't even escape from them on the inside :smash::wall:

had one or two near us today

MAKAI
06-24-2013, 04:49 AM
You would need a thousand fold increase in white sharks to even put a dent in the despicable vermin.

JohnnySaxatilis
06-24-2013, 05:35 AM
When is the conversation for seal tags going to get serious attention? What is it going to have to take?

Mark its time to think about hunting lisences. extra 10 points if you get one from a moving ORV :nailem:

Jackbass
06-24-2013, 06:49 AM
When is the conversation for seal tags going to get serious attention? What is it going to have to take?

Mark its time to think about hunting lisences. extra 10 points if you get one from a moving ORV :nailem:

Won't have a chance against the boat guys.

The solution is to have the seals attack plovers. I promise all the Audubon folks will trade in their binoculars for rifle scopes. The whole situation is just ludicrous. Imagine what JFK would say about the seals and plovers controlling human access to the national sea shore.

The role seals play in eviscerating estuary's beach areas etc. is just unfathomable unless you spent time in these areas 25 years 30 years ago it is difficult to comprehend.