View Full Version : Hernandez charged with murder

Got Stripers
06-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Pretty irritating for us hard working stiffs, when a guy with a 40 million dollar contractor is so F***g stupid he can't control his emotions enough to avoid being sucked into murder charges. Between lossing him and with the other dumbell throwing his Gronk (aka brainless) body around, we better look for cooler heads. I'll bet Bill's wishing he'd paid to keep Wes around now.

Slipknot
06-26-2013, 02:58 PM
no kidding Bob

and he's not getting out on bail, what a dumass
throw away your life for being macho or something
sad is all I can say

Rockport24
06-26-2013, 03:40 PM
With so much to lose its very sad (and of course very sad for the family of the victim) but really its like the body was dumped right by his house in the open!

Stewie
06-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Listening to his arraignment, It seems like they have him on film, voice and texts through the whole ordeal. If they have what they say, he's done.

afterhours
06-26-2013, 04:52 PM
he looks like he'll fit right in his upcoming new world.

Jackbass
06-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Seriously what a dip s#%t
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
06-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Just read there's video of Hernandez walking into his house at 3am with a gun?

Seriously????

-spence

johnny ducketts
06-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Say hi to the new tight ends, jake Ballard and Tim tebow.

Saltheart
06-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Had the world on a string. Stupid is as stupid does!

bloocrab
06-26-2013, 07:00 PM
:confused: Why are you guys being so HARD on this guy???

You're not going to tell me that YOU never had a bad day that didn't lead you to killing somebody, everybody has those days.

My sincerest condolences to the victim's family. Whom ever is guilty of this crime should be punished to the full extent of the law.

stripermaineiac
06-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Sad part is he'll hit prison and beome a celebrity with all his fans doing favors for him and those fans outside sendin him all kinds of nice things.

Raider Ronnie
06-26-2013, 08:15 PM
In Bill you trust, right ?:devil2:

WESTPORTMAFIA
06-26-2013, 08:45 PM
I feel bad for him. He has no room for any new jail tatts. That's got to suck.

WESTPORTMAFIA
06-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Sad part is he'll hit prison and beome a celebrity with all his fans doing favors for him and those fans outside sendin him all kinds of nice things.

And I'm sure there are guys in numbers that will want a celebrity BJ from him. This isn't a white collar crime. He will be locked up with gangs of bigger and badder dudes if convicted of murder. And those nice things that people send to him will be given away for protection. And with his skin color, last name and upbringing he will have a hard time trying to find a group that will have him. Good luck! I hope his fans send him Vaseline cause he will need it.

zacs
06-27-2013, 01:01 AM
I feel bad for him. He has no room for any new jail tatts. That's got to suck.

face is still open... he's got that going for him

Zeno
06-27-2013, 03:51 AM
I am sure the Jets will sign him as soon as he gets out in fifty years.

Zeno
06-27-2013, 04:11 AM
Just read there's video of Hernandez walking into his house at 3am with a gun?

Seriously????

-spence

never got this fascination with guns

BigFish
06-27-2013, 04:30 AM
I never got the fascination with taking selfies in the mirror???? Strange??

The Dad Fisherman
06-27-2013, 05:19 AM
Tebow must be happy.....they won't be talking about him at the Press Conferences for awhile....

Major Dumbass.......

Zeno
06-27-2013, 05:25 AM
I never got the fascination with taking selfies in the mirror???? Strange??

I tried once..the mirror broke

Rockfish9
06-27-2013, 06:07 AM
In Bill you trust, right ?:devil2:

perfect time for the Raiders to pick up a new tight end.. he's available on waivers...he'd fit right in:uhuh: ( sorry Ron.. couldn't help myself)

this whole thing is terrible for all involved...

capebill
06-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Well he's no longer going to be a "tight end"...

Swimmer
06-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Can anyone say wide receiver

Clogston29
06-27-2013, 08:22 AM
something tells me that he'll be able to fend for him self pretty well in prison.

Raven
06-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Prison's as a whole are "RAPE factories "
that USE Rape as a deterrent when kids are advised
in a scared straight education scenario but then
when INMATES are finally released they're supposed to adopt
the what happened in VEGAS stays in VEGAS attitude.

but that is pure Fantasy.... Women will get brutalized or kids will suffer
the consequences for our prison's standard operating procedure's.

Raider Ronnie
06-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Maybe you haven't been paying attention in the last 5 years or so.
Al Davis is dead and so are his ways.
More recent the Bengals have had that title if the NFLs criminal element.
The Pats are far more like that these days than the Raiders.

perfect time for the Raiders to pick up a new tight end.. he's available on waivers...he'd fit right in:uhuh: ( sorry Ron.. couldn't help myself)

this whole thing is terrible for all involved...

Zeno
06-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Hernandez is being questioned further in an investigation of a shootout last July that left two men dead...

The Dad Fisherman
06-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Actually the Cleveland Browns is the Poster Child for Arrests....4 since the superbowl....Jets with 3.

Pats with just the 1

Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/27-players-arrested-since-the-super-bowl-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252F27-players-arrested-since-the-super-bowl-slideshow%252Fnfl-york-giants-san-francisco-photo-101434290--nfl.html%253B_ylt%253DAuN3BwM_iS2klTHw_HejdiULcykA %253B_ylu%253DX3oDMTNrazJpZmlmBHBrZwM2Yzk0MzhjNC0w OTVhLTNiODktODUxNy1lNTllYjJjN2U2OWUEc2VjA01lZGlhQ2 Fyb3VzZWxQaG90b0dhbGxlcnlDQVhIUgR2ZXIDOTRiN2I0MDAt Njg2Yy0xMWUyLTlmOGYtYjg3NThlY2VlNzBi%253B_ylg%253D X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-%253B_ylv%253D3)

The Raiders are now the place you are sent to be punished :hee:

tysdad115
06-27-2013, 12:29 PM

And he is showing poor trigger discipline too..not so tough now is he?

Raider Ronnie
06-27-2013, 12:55 PM
I think when you got a star player charged with 1st degree murder you jump to the top of the list !
All the crazy players had in the old days don't think we had 1 as bad as this situation or locked up for murder.

Actually the Cleveland Browns is the Poster Child for Arrests....4 since the superbowl....Jets with 3.

Pats with just the 1

Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/27-players-arrested-since-the-super-bowl-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252F27-players-arrested-since-the-super-bowl-slideshow%252Fnfl-york-giants-san-francisco-photo-101434290--nfl.html%253B_ylt%253DAuN3BwM_iS2klTHw_HejdiULcykA %253B_ylu%253DX3oDMTNrazJpZmlmBHBrZwM2Yzk0MzhjNC0w OTVhLTNiODktODUxNy1lNTllYjJjN2U2OWUEc2VjA01lZGlhQ2 Fyb3VzZWxQaG90b0dhbGxlcnlDQVhIUgR2ZXIDOTRiN2I0MDAt Njg2Yy0xMWUyLTlmOGYtYjg3NThlY2VlNzBi%253B_ylg%253D X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-%253B_ylv%253D3)

The Raiders are now the place you are sent to be punished :hee:

RIJIMMY
06-27-2013, 01:05 PM
read the timeline and evidence and its ridicoulus. The rental car HE RETURNED had a shell casing and gum wrapper, from gum he bough on video survelillance. There is surveilannce cameras in his house that have him with a gun and getting into the rental. They have witnesses seeing the same car go down the road the victim was found on. WTF, you cant be that dumb!

Nebe
06-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Yes you can.

Swimmer
06-27-2013, 03:31 PM
He'll have to pay for protection inprison, if and when he is found guilty. He will be pretty much in solitary until then. Wouldn't surprise me if they transfer him to Plymouth h of c. They have more practice protecting high profile characters. They haven't had an escape since Charles Taylor took off one night with the help of an unnamed federal agency. Taylor then was tranported to Liberia where he took over the country in a coup and allowed his troops to rape and pillage.

jonserfish
06-29-2013, 06:08 AM
Classic move by pats..... Trade in your Hernandez jersey for a non murdering patriot player's jersey. First time I've ever heard of such a move.

piemma
06-29-2013, 06:35 AM
He'll have to pay for protection inprison, if and when he is found guilty.

No he won't! He is a member of the Latin Kings and considered to be "an important person". He will get protection from the LKs. There was a guy on WEEI yesterday that served 8 years is Max and he said guys like Hernandez will be well protected by his fellow gang members. I'm sure it's not going to be a wonderful life but he will be very high in the pecking order. I am willing to bet that he doesn't become "someone's beoitch."

Dick Durand
06-29-2013, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=piemma;1004549]protection from the LKs.No he won't! He is a member of the Latin Kings and considered to be "an important person". He will get There was a guy on WEEI yesterday that served 8 years is Max and he said guys like Hernandez will be well protected by his fellow gang members.

I listened to the interview and "Rabbit" spoke from the standpoint of having prison experience. Hernandez will be a revered prisoner, because he's a "stand up" guy among gang members. The guy provided an insightful intervies; he actually enjoyed some aspects of prison life.

piemma
06-29-2013, 06:48 AM
#^&#^&#^&#^&:
I thought it was one of the most riveting interview D&C ever hosted. having never been in prison I was totally fascinated by Rabbit's accounts of prison life. Guy gets stabbed 40 times by another inmate for shaving at 3 AM. WOW!!!

Clogston29
06-29-2013, 06:53 AM
He's 6'1" 245 lbs and has been in D1 and nfl locker rooms for 8 years. Had the balls and toughness to refuse hazing as an nfl rookie. Add to that years in a gang. I think he'll do alright in prison. People are talking about him like he's a 150 lb 50 year old pedafile going in there.

ThrowingTimber
06-29-2013, 07:17 AM

Having his booger hook on the bang switch like that tells me this person has no idea of what firearms safety is. Regardless of who it is. My 13 year old knows better..

He doesnt catch a ball for a living because hes a genius... :rotflmao: who dumps a body of someone known to associate with you a 1/4 mile from where you live? You make MILLIONS of dollars a year.. you cant call someone and have it taken care of?? :shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark: actually not even call, get face to face and ask for a REALLY big favor...

Latin King dumps body of person he killed seconds from his home.. news at 11. He'll probably get in trouble for being so #^&#^&#^&#^&ing sloppy with the kings..

Nebe
06-29-2013, 07:20 AM
I wonder if he was whacked out on "performance enhancing drugs" and will use the excuse in an insanity plea.

likwid
06-29-2013, 07:37 AM
No he won't! He is a member of the Latin Kings and considered to be "an important person". He will get protection from the LKs. There was a guy on WEEI yesterday that served 8 years is Max and he said guys like Hernandez will be well protected by his fellow gang members. I'm sure it's not going to be a wonderful life but he will be very high in the pecking order. I am willing to bet that he doesn't become "someone's beoitch."

He's a blood, not an LK.
Some 81 will make him his new princess.

He's 6'1" 245 lbs and has been in D1 and nfl locker rooms for 8 years. Had the balls and toughness to refuse hazing as an nfl rookie. Add to that years in a gang. I think he'll do alright in prison. People are talking about him like he's a 150 lb 50 year old pedafile going in there.

D1 and NFL locker rooms don't help you learn how to avoid being shanked.

piemma
06-29-2013, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=likwid;1004556]He's a blood, not an LK.
Some 81 will make him his new princess.

Not according to the D&C report, but whatever, he's a GANG member. As for the princess thing, according to this guy Rabbit, gang rape is BS in Max. They have 380 cameras and there are enough gay guys that the predators don't bother the straights.
Who know? All I know is it's not going to be the same as living in a 7100sq ft home with 6 bathrooms, media room , etc,etc.

ivanputski
06-29-2013, 09:04 AM
I absolutely LOVE watching stupid idiots who have it all ruin their lives
and go to prison... seriously... this is better than any movie or entertainment.

Watching a total idiot lose it all and go to prison is fun to watch!

Raven
06-30-2013, 03:17 AM
the HGH and testosterone made Him do it

MAKAI
06-30-2013, 08:36 AM
I think the new slang term for totally efing the golden goose should be, " "you Hernandezed it"
Enjoy your new digs, you earned it. Get some new bic pen tats to celebrate the upgrade of your life.