View Full Version : Tornado warning, northern Mass, currently in Ayer

nightfighter
07-01-2013, 01:40 PM
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TAUNTON HAS ISSUED A

* TORNADO WARNING FOR... NORTHERN MIDDLESEX COUNTY IN SOUTHEAST MASSACHUSETTS... WESTERN ESSEX COUNTY IN EASTERN MASSACHUSETTS... NORTHEASTERN WORCESTER COUNTY IN CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS... SOUTHEASTERN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY IN SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE...

* UNTIL 315 PM EDT

* AT 224 PM EDT... DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO. THIS DANGEROUS STORM WAS LOCATED NEAR LANCASTER... OR 6 MILES SOUTHEAST OF LEOMINSTER... AND WAS MOVING NORTHEAST AT 25 MPH.

* LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE... LOWELL... LAWRENCE... DRACUT... PELHAM... NORTH ANDOVER... METHUEN... CHELMSFORD... CARLISLE... BOLTON... STOW... ANDOVER... BERLIN... CLINTON... HUDSON... TYNGSBORO... TEWKSBURY... HARVARD... AYER... BOXBOROUGH AND LITTLETON.

Rappin Mikey
07-01-2013, 02:42 PM
We got soaked out here. Easily over an inch in less than an hour. I hope everybody is safe.

blondterror
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Couple decent squalls blew thru lexington... quite now

Stewie
07-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Storm didn't cover much area, I'm less than three miles from BlondTerror's house. We got a few sprinkles and almost no wind. Then again, Bedford wasn't on the list.

Raven
07-01-2013, 04:13 PM
a deluge of rain was what we got....
i was feelin the urge to go fish (BAD)
and while i love rain fishin as it's BEST
i am glad i didn't go out in >>That <<

Stewie
07-01-2013, 04:30 PM
It's raining pretty hard now.

Jenn
07-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Going to start calling this area tornado alley! Friend at work had what they are calling "microburst" cause a lot of tree damage at home.... couldnt believe the pictures. At work only a couple miles away from there it downpoured but you would never have thought that storm would cause that kind of damage (from where we were). Crazy weather!

striperman36
07-01-2013, 05:50 PM
EF1 confirmed in Agawam and Windsor Locks Ct

Jenn
07-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Did a tornado hit Agawam? | WWLP.com (http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/weather/us_wx_news/did-a-tornado-hit-agawam)

rphud
07-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Windsor Locks, blew up the sports bubble where we play indoor lax in the off season and tossed it onto I-91. Nobody injured from what I am hearing. Thing got squashed in the Holloween snow storm and by Irene and Sandy prior to that. Hope they put it back up again.