View Full Version : Slow report

jonserfish
07-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Otw report for ma. Featured a one that got away story. Gotta be pretty slow to include that

fishbones
07-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Otw report for ma. Featured a one that got away story. Gotta be pretty slow to include that

Lol, slow pretty much sums up my season so far.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

blue oyster
07-26-2013, 06:05 PM
Lol, slow pretty much sums up my season so far.

slow would be an improvement for me , i'm having the worst season I ever had:wall::yak4:

PRBuzz
07-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Scup and BSB are biting strong!

jonserfish
07-26-2013, 06:29 PM
And it was a such great spring With all the rain and water temps being out of wack it has made it so i cant even fish the bay. luke warm brackish flat rootbeer. maybe outter cape is the place to be? All we can do is hope for an extended fall run if the water stays warm. At this rate the water will still be in the low to mid 60s come December/ Jan. that's if we don't get another October storm to push everything back south .....again. All I can say is thank god for 33" fish! Oh and scup.

piemma
07-27-2013, 01:37 AM
If I didn't know better I'd think I was full of *hit. I'm having the best season I have ever had and so if my partner Chris. Granted "boat fish don't count":uhuh: but we have crushed large since the beginning of May and continue to do so.

Now I haven't wet a line since last Sunday so things may have changed but up until Sunday we were still into 20#+ fish and still North of the bridges in Narr Bay.

We both commented on the fact that we have never seen quality fish in mid-bay this late in the season. We were into good fish in 76 degree water on artificials Sunday so it's not just live bunker. I'll post a pic later.

ilovetwofish
07-27-2013, 08:40 AM
You must have a nice honey hole. I stopped fishing the bay awhile ago, my 12 ft tinny has been parked, and just about everyone I no has stopped and headed south since the end of June I wish i could find some bass in the bay i would save a ton of money been traveling for bass.

piemma
07-27-2013, 10:43 AM
You must have a nice honey hole. I stopped fishing the bay awhile ago, my 12 ft tinny has been parked, and just about everyone I no has stopped and headed south since the end of June I wish i could find some bass in the bay i would save a ton of money been traveling for bass.

I do!!!:uhuh::uhuh::uhuh::rotf2:

bassballer
07-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Bay temps seem to have gone down a bit over last week. i was at aquapalooza in potters cover over the weekend and I was reading 73.

piemma
07-29-2013, 12:13 PM
68 around Gould Island

macojoe
07-29-2013, 11:15 PM
I am having my worst season in 20 years!! But I am also fishing from sure for the first time in 20 years!!

I have been out a few times without a single fish, I be happy with a Sea Robin at this point!!